Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Navigator Games Board Meeting: "Wait... souls are too easy to get now... shit!.. Okay we need to screw the players and make that 0.01% probability of a good drop even more rare...... lets just DEVALUE everything they have collected already...."

--------

At the VERY least you could have multiplied current fragments by the same increase -- so If I had 450 Legendary fragments and a Legendary soul cost 100 Frags... I had 4.5 souls... you could have upped the cost to 250 frags.. and UPPED MY FRAGMENTS to 1125 still leaving me 4.5 souls... but nooooooooooooooooooooo you just screw the players.

What is the point of having "Events" if you then turn around and take rewards AWAY from players?????

This is unethical and immoral. Perhaps again. borderline FRAUD. I used resources to acquire what I had. For you to just arbitrarily devalue the rewards makes it all bait and switch and false advertising.

Am I upset that I lost some souls due to this? No, not really. I'm not chasing any characters in souls at the moment so I was simply storing the fragments/souls. However, I am infuriated by the ETHICS shown in this move. I just hope all the stock in the company you may have gets diluted in the same manner...
    Last edited by Yup; 03-02-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..