Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm not buying gold to make sacrifices. I guess I'm not going to pull souls as much. I need to evolve my toons talismams before I start trying to expand . I'm not seeking any new toons. I know others still need this, but for me only sitting at 7 million in gold, I just can't afford to pull souls, unless there's one I must have (I don't see one come). I don't see that anytime soon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    I can confirm what Alvorada is saying.
    Alexander was suddenly taking silver effects during the NotB...

And Angel talismans on a character are NOT clearing red buffs each turn.
    I've had FFE remain stunned for multiple turns in NOTB when he's wearing Angels.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And Angel talismans on a character are NOT clearing red buffs each turn.
    I've had FFE remain stunned for multiple turns in NOTB when he's wearing Angels.
    Yep, hasnt happened a heap luckily, but I've definitely seen it happen occasionally in arena too where my alchemist with angels stays stunned or others.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    @Rags

We agreed on something! yay (which shows how far the dev's gone this time when Rags agreed with a asshat like myself{no this is not a joke i'm not a very nice person})

@Everyone
    The new Pharoh Eddie is quite excellent
    He's no FFE but he's quite close to runner up

The lost of Hunt is sad but the rest is quite golden
    Last edited by Zantarath; 03-03-2019 at 02:29 AM.

OS
    Android
    I logged into the forums for the first time in awhile purely because I too noticed the changes to soul fragment conversion. This update post was posted no more than 3 days ago about the next future update which in the past would take at least a week to push through. This seemed to be pushed through within 48 hrs if not less which must be some kind of record for the devs. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but when you make a significant change to a resource that creates an issue. How they have handled this has been poor and that is putting it mildly. I don't think this would have happened back in the days of Sparton....this should have been handled like when they made the change to the trooper store and how often you could purchase items. They gave us a BIG heads up and told us to spend your trooper badges while you could. This time? This initial post with no real valuable information of what changes were to be made and when, and suddenly bam! the change is made and lots of people are left with less than they had before.

I am pretty fortunate in that I didn't have too many frags stockpiled of the soul types that have been effected. I could have claimed a couple of w/m/s rare class souls each but now can't claim even one. I also only had 20 legendary frags as I tend to claim them as soon as I get them, same with standard rare, so I am unaffected there. I had 3140 mythical soul fragments, which before was almost enough for 7, but now still enough to claim 6 so that hasn't really impacted me. So yeah this personally hasn't really hurt me right now but I am still annoyed. I can only imagine what it must be like for those of you who have been really screwed over.

I could deal with a fragment increase but such a dramatic increase for legendary (250% increase) and class specific rares including G/A which have increased 300%! just seems way too steep to me. Legendary and G/A rares were the best means to get new characters but was still hard enough with each new character added to dilute the pool (I'm still chasing A. Derby Demon and G. Shinobi as example). When you consider the sacrifice reward changes as well these 2 souls are so much hard to get and you need A LOT of them to get a new character. So I am not digging these changing at the moment.

It just leaves me thinking for those of us who have been playing for some time and are chasing only a handful of particular characters.....
    the only soul you need is.....the heroic soul.......the heroic soul (couldn't resist lol)
    I just wish the heroic soul rotations would reflect the influx of new characters better....they sure love making us wait :/

I hope they make some events where we can earn gold during our usual grind possible. But I doubt it as gold seems to be something they see as a means to earn money for the machine...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 03-03-2019 at 04:34 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Hello there!

I read the forums since day one but prefer to keep my opinion to myself. Not this time.

In my opinion the fragment change was forseeable. The previous sac event felt like exploiting the game. In 2017 the Feb sac event was really great so I started to prepare in time. Saved all 15 Lunar souls and 20M gold.
    At the beginning of the event I had around 50 Legendary souls 2 Sentinel Myths and 50 heroic souls. Didn't have to spend money and finished with 4 warrior 4 magus 5 sentinel 7 regular and 2 heroic myths, 104 legendary souls and around 250 heroic rares.
    Mostly because cashing in 10 rare souls now give you an epic soul so only gold was a real limit during the event.

People who can't claim their frags due to inventory limits probably have every obtainable char already and insane amount of souls for future events so the frag change could be justified if we could earn every future chars through normal souls.
    But nowadays they only release useful toons that event exclusive and might come back in heroic rotations in the future or not at all (dunno if we will see Samurai Emperor ever again...maybe for 5000 frontier coins)
    This way they still force players to spend because the non-heroics for long time players are only good for sac events.

So in my opinion losing stacks because of this change wouldn't be a big problem but the book of souls gold prices should be in balance with this. If they tripled the frag cost for souls they should cut the prices around 40-50% and not increase it further.
    I don't think they will lose long time players over this but in the current state the new changes could be gamebreaker for many.

OS
    iOS
    Can anyone post how much the soul redemption costs have gone up? Old vs new cost?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Can anyone post how much the soul redemption costs have gone up? Old vs new cost?
    Around double the cost

OS
    iOS
    WOW, though I would see what ewas going on in here and just WOW.

This has to be one of the biggest errors in judgment ever on this game - nips Cyborg Monday easily (LOL).

To change the frags that way you did was very underhand indeed - the tuning notes should not carry a date for distribution as a core piece opf information for us.

Another key thing only a tiny fraction of players are on here or a facebook page so why not put these in the news feed asap so that we can all read it in game - i have no idea why this cannot be done as this has to be the easiest way to communicate to all players - log in and find out straight away. Theh no one is screwed as all you need todo it is log in each day or get into a regime of logging in and out a few times a day.

To screw people who have loads of frags stting is utterly lame and well just very underhand. Surely you see this?

The biggest thing for me though (not by far) is the hike in gold costs for sacking - this is a joke to long time players whose only really chance to get the one or two missing characters is to wait for sac events and hit them hard every time - you guys are screwing that for a lot of us. Is there any real point in doing major sac hoards as we can only do one or two vortex now unless we have shel loads of gold. All of this too when you are not increasing gold in the cosmos battles - what is that all about. You are taking while not giving back surely and how is that going to keep players happy?

I try to be positive as ever with this game and yes iuts just a game but this is like worse than a double whammy to us players. The that daft 3500 or 3000 no 3500 cost for The Beast - what on earth is that all about? Can you guys see how thi slooks from the outside looking in. Nothing has been done right at all with this update - communications have been terrible, people get angry, put out another update and more folk angry.

It looks to me like there is no care at all given to this game - more bugs by the looks of it too and yet we keep coming back for more....because we love the band, the music and are addicted to playing the game. Still lots to like in the game but for the love of **** please think things through a bit more - dont hit is with a s**t stick more then a few times each update = spread the pain and if dealing pain provide some ointment with it (like increasing gold from PVE battles to double what it is just now for example).

I play this game every single day of my life so please be nice to all of us who do the same - we are keeping you in a job and all we want is to be treated with some respect as a customer - maybe even a little love here and there, especially for us old farts that have been here forever. What have you got against us? What have you got that says this is the way to take the game - starting to wonder if the main powers that be (shareholders) are putting on some pressure to see an upturn in profit? Who knows!

Please guys please just try to think a bit more about your actions - poor communication really do annoy us all. Being 100% ripped off annoys us. Having game resource so heavily tampered with annoys us. getting very little back but more bugs and less resources annoys us. Reading loads of negative posts frustrates us as it seems no one is listening...and no, ironite does not help at all it is a short term gesture which in the end clearly costs you nothing.

As I have said before I am worried about the future of the game - my only light was devs opening up use of blood frags so I could get KB - I am sure a lot of us did (I only had to buy a three pack ot make it up) but the overall sense of the game is not ideal at the moment...maybe we will all get over this but it has to be hit after hit after hit of the last few days that rankles me the most
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    Around double the cost
    Is it double? I have not even looked at this but I am sorry that is utterly stupid and utterlky without foundation - double the cost? Jeez these devs have no idea at all what they are doing - gradual hurts less and gets the same outcome in the end but do it over time not just a double hit to the head!

Again if they do it this way then do the same for what you win farming - NotB should be 20k gold per battle etc etc.....that would ease the pain somewhat but still is not ideal.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496