Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

March 2019 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    is Labyrinth talisman serious?
    this is basically stronger version of shroud if it does the same thing as what assassin banshee does
    but its even stronger because its 75% chance and because it cant be removed
    i think with this i can solo all content with just beast eddie
    in all of honestly the 75% to not take damage dont even need to be there because this effect cannot be disabled
    ofcourse this isnt a problem since everyone will get it and we gonna have 15 minute long pvp matches

I bet Rags is gonna say this is perfectly fine again and he has no issue killing this
    (via doom? Ghost?)
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-28-2019 at 07:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Eternals on Pharaoh could be good. And he got some pretty good upgrades. Labyrinth talismans? Sounds like battles will take a bit longer.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I strongly recommend that you fix Duelist, the Past Basic ability for Eternity Eddie. It's a zero-cost ability which grants an extra turn, meaning you can use it to fill up your Fury to max every turn. Combined with Clansman Eddie's Fury ability, this can be done in an infinite loop.

Viking Eddie's ability Call to Arms was fixed for the exact same reason.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I strongly recommend that you fix Duelist, the Past Basic ability for Eternity Eddie. It's a zero-cost ability which grants an extra turn, meaning you can use it to fill up your Fury to max every turn. Combined with Clansman Eddie's Fury ability, this can be done in an infinite loop.

Viking Eddie's ability Call to Arms was fixed for the exact same reason.
    Thanks for mentioning it. We do have a fix scheduled for this coming up soon.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Labyrinth talismans are gonna make Set a more useful blocker. Doesn't necessarily mean they ought to be the way they are currently. They sound more useful than eclipse Talismans when Eclipse should be better.

Adjusting soul fragments, really? Why? And also, why fix something that isn't insanely broken when you should really look at making us claim multiple souls.

But hey looks like Pharaoh Eddie is gonna be.....better.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Labyrinth talismans are gonna make Set a more useful blocker. Doesn't necessarily mean they ought to be the way they are currently. They sound more useful than eclipse Talismans when Eclipse should be better.

Adjusting soul fragments, really? Why? And also, why fix something that isn't insanely broken when you should really look at making us claim multiple souls.

But hey looks like Pharaoh Eddie is gonna be.....better.
    so 75% chance to hot take damage is fine in thy book
    ofcourse on a blocker its not too difficult you only need on average 40 hits to kill a Labyrinth talisman user, ofcourse i'm not taking taking into consideration of character's defence and resist

but say - a team with decent sustain and cleanse then the battle will be come a little hard
    i would say the 75% chance to not take damage is not needed. it would still function like a better eclipse talisman without it

but ofcourse i wont mind it either way. i will get my self a set of this talisman and if its op i will laugh while wiping my floor with people who could not aquire it

Are the fragments required to claim souls being decreased or increased?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Are the fragments required to claim souls being decreased or increased?
    There's no way they're getting decreased. With how many epic souls people had gotten during the last sac event they're probably gonna at the very least double the requirements.

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Zantarath;94147]is Labyrinth talisman serious?
    this is basically stronger version of shroud if it does the same thing as what assassin banshee does
    Or make that did. Ass Banshee party is over now that 65% is gonna be 35% damage block. Guess my dupe will be heading to the shit can next sac event.

Great to see 5 set talismans arriving, can we please get more Cosmic talismans and evo materials? With a 1% chance at getting a T3, I would like to get a BUNCH more souls to open and try for some decent ones. 87% chance to get another 1 star T1 is just not gratifying for the effort to get one of these souls, and $70 for 2 Cosmic talismans is just not gonna happen here. Did anyone buy these?Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-28-15-22-12.png
Views: 977
Size:  65.2 KB