Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    And just to quote what was said you less than 20 hours AGO.... "WITH THE NEXT UPDATE"

fuck up move. Beyond pissed I lost more than 50% of all stacked fragments with this shitty move
    I agree, this is one of the shittiest moves NF has pulled yet. Kinda strange that, when crap is being introduced, "everything" works as intended

OS
    iOS
    this is their solution to us having too many fragments after all
    whith this they wont need a claim all button

OS
    Android
    Considering that you only usually find Fragments of these types in skull quests on the daily it's a weird choice to change them since their issue was because of the Sacrifice and fragments from souls. I'm rather happy that epic and mythical souls remained untouched.

But to push this update with no warning and take away plenty of player's souls is a pretty dickish move I gotta say.

I would have preferred a claim all button in fragments
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-01-2019 at 07:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    Some people had tons of legendary or rare soul frags from the sacrifice events. It would have been nice to start a new type of frag and slowly obsolete the older frags so immediate conversion or loss of souls did not take place..

They also need to increase the soul inventory slots since all these new type of souls they are generating. Otherwise they are making us convert souls because of lack of inventory space.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Some people had tons of legendary or rare soul frags from the sacrifice events. It would have been nice to start a new type of frag and slowly obsolete the older frags so immediate conversion or loss of souls did not take place..

They also need to increase the soul inventory slots since all these new type of souls they are generating. Otherwise they are making us convert souls because of lack of inventory space.
    Yes, totally agree on all points.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    this Hurts new players mroe than it does to the upper echelon
    honst would not recommend to my friends at the current state
    people who come to try the waters would have second thoughts

OS
    iOS
    I have not looked at this forum until now and it’s too late for me. It’s a shitty move NF made by increasing the fragments required to claim legendary souls. I have a shit ton on rare soul and legendary soul fragments, but was just too lazy to spend almost an hour to claim them all. And now they have been reduced to less than half without any heads up in the game.

I lost almost 20 legendary souls due to this and countless rare souls. Is this the end of the world? No! But it is beyond discouraging to players that have been hoarding these fragments. This is not the first time they have done something like this and I am sure they will continue to do so in the future. So my reaction to this move from NF is that they will not be getting a dime from me anymore.

I don’t spend too much but I do buy monthly ironite packs and some special offers that are too good to pass away. I do this to help support the developers and appreciate all the work they put in to maintain this game. But with this move, they have lost my respect (not that they care)..
    Last edited by Waffen; 03-01-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    I have not looked at this forum until now and it’s too late for me. It’s a shitty move NF made by increasing the fragments required to claim legendary souls. I have a shit ton on rare soul and legendary soul fragments, but was just too lazy to spend almost an hour to claim them all. And now they have been reduced to less than half without any heads up in the game.

I lost almost 20 legendary souls due to this and countless rare souls. Is this the end of the world? No? But it is beyond discouraging to players that have been hoarding these fragments. This is not the first time they have done something like this and I am sure they will continue to do so in the future. So my reaction to this is move from NF is that they will not be getting a dime from me anymore.

I don’t spend too much but I do buy monthly ironite packs and some special offers that are too good to pass away. I do this to help support the developers and appreciate all the work they put in to maintain this game. But with this move, they have lost my respect (not that they care)..
    Amen.

I don't know what you mean exactly by they did it in the past, I only remember the missing compensation for the first Primordial appearance and for the bugged gold and crimson event. To me, this change on-the-fly right into the discussion with Kaz was the most evil thing. Even so evil that I somehow doubt that this was planned.
    I lost about 60 legendaries and 90 rares and I am still not over it
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Amen.

I don't know what you mean exactly by they did it in the past, I only remember the missing compensation for the first Primordial appearance and for the bugged gold and crimson event. To me, this change on-the-fly right into the discussion with Kaz was the most evil thing. Even so evil that I somehow doubt that this was planned.
    I lost about 60 legendaries and 90 rares and I am still not over it
    I lost over 100 and over 100 legendaries ... about 50 Color rares ... I don't know what else changed I quit the game right after I saw those new 'prices"

OS
    Android
    My condolences. With this I guess you are "the biggest loser".
    Actually, we should stop playing. But if all disappointed people stop giving money it could also be very interesting... Fortunately, we have almost all the characters, but still it's just incredible.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020