Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It would be nice to be able to sell souls. Right now we are stuck with converting souls when our slots are full even if we dont want or need any toons. With all the new souls added they need to increase the available slots. Now they make us spend our gold just to keep playing filling our roster slots up before the next sac event occurs or sacking them even if it causes a vortex to trigger.

What a new predicament this is becoming. Same thing with shards and runes, they keep adding new ones while the slots remain the same. Now some of us have to sell resources just to be able to play.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well... like many of you I didn’t know about the changes until now.
    It’s hard for me to write down how it feels because English isn’t my first language, but I’ll give it a try.
    NF fucked me over real good!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
    Well... like many of you I didn’t know about the changes until now.
    It’s hard for me to write down how it feels because English isn’t my first language, but I’ll give it a try.
    NF fucked me over real good!
    I hereby pronounce your grasp of the English language is excellent! Keep up the good work. ��
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I have just read this entire thread, my first look at the forums after returning from my holiday. I did manage to get my troopers done each day with limited services but not much else...
    I noticed the soul frag increase and for a very short time after the increase the gold price for converting a soul was tiny, now I see that has also been amended.
    For me that bullet has been dodged, I always, always, always claim every possible soul when the frags have reached overflow, but Navigator management this is a disgraceful DOG ACT!

Yup has a good idea multiplying the hard earned frags already accumulated by the players.
    The majority of forum members seem to have come to a fair response I'd say, don't open your wallet for them!
    I certainly won't be.
    In other news, I see cosmic talisman are still virtually unattainable and even harder still to evolve, another thing I won't be opening my wallet for, they took a brilliant idea of single talisman and totally stuffed it!

New Talisman sets on the way... no Zantarath I don't think it's great b.t.w... I have always liked the arena but taking ten minutes to win, lose or draw is a waste of time, If it's not bad enough now introducing more heavy weight talisman sets to further slow down the arena battles is a bad idea.

A lot of changes on the way for one of my old favourites Pharoah Eddie, hunt is just fine the way it is though, leave that alone..
    Overall I have to say without the forums we are blind, just cruising along playing our game happily and noticing changes that happen from time to time and Navigating (he he) around them in the short term, excepting them in the long term.

I will always be a big fan of Iron Maiden, but I've almost completely lost my love of the game, Arenas impossible, everything costs more, players being ripped off, shitey events Boss event? Really? Is that all you can come up with, and the rewards?? Woeful! Changing FC prices within days of releasing the Beast? Despicable!

I'm currently dumbfounded by you Navigator Games, you get an A+ on how to take a great game and turn it into a really bad one!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yep, Rags, Maiden will always be my band till the day I die. Their music is the soundtrack to the majority of my time on this little rock floating in the vastness of space. T-Man, don’t let this stupid little game diminish your love for the band. This game is not what they’re about. Is it cool to see the Eddie we all know and love come to life and play out on our fun little gadgets? You bet your ass it is! But the band and music are what made all this other shit possible. This game is just some sauce on the big enchilada. Up the Irons, brothers!

If we all take, say just one month, leave the wallets closed no matter what they release. I don’t care if it’s Eddies grandma! Just play the game with what you got. If you miss it, it’ll come back around and I guarantee you won’t die of misery in the meantime. Speak with your wallet and maybe NF will pull their heads out of their asses.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Alexander Eddie has immunity to all negative effects and Charlotte to silver effects, given to their passive skills.

But I use they recently and both get silver effects in all game modes.

I have contacted suport to inform this bug a week ago and donīt get an answer yet (besides the auto-reply confirming they receive my e-mail).

Now I see why: NF is too busy making us fools.

I pay my creditcard bill yesterdey and went to buy some ironite after hooliday, but not anymore.

And for the record, I wasn't afected by this shi_, but this is an extremly inapropriate manner to treat custumers and I can't support such a company.

OS
    Android
    You can disable their passive and they can take on negative buffs.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I can confirm what Alvorada is saying.
    Alexander was suddenly taking silver effects during the NotB...

Anyways... back to the main topic
    I'm just a middle player and I spend any cash so far.... I find the pricing way to crazy most of the times.
    But I feel this is forcing players to spend.
    Especially with the increasing of gold...
    Also I can imagine the frustration of most of the players here when you see your precious stack beeing cut in half.

I personally find the addition of toons that are almost unbeatable spoil the fun a bit plus making some PvP battles taking unnecessary long. So adding talismans that can do the same? Really? Then how do players need to reach their next 200 wins for an event if it taked 15 minutes or more? We just have 24 hours in a day in where we also need to do other things....

I like the game... I have patients, so if I can't get something instantly I can wait... that's the downside of not spending cash.
    But please don't force us since this will only backfire.

And it has been brought up a lot of times also.... if the prices would not be that freaking crazy then more players would spend. Maybe even me...
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    I can move on from the fragment changes. It's the gold price changes that have really gotten under my skin this time.

Also I noticed the Beast is 3,500 again. Guess they were just playing cocktease weren't they?

OS
    Android
    The increased frag exchange rate is reasonable due to the increased ways to earn frags. The possible loss of souls has hit everyone differently. The increased gold cost will definetly hurt newer players the most, but the days of perpetual or extended sacs may have come to an end. Th last sac event ended with only 50K gold for a tier V sac, that only covers to rare souls.

Now anyone who is sitting on stacks of souls will need to open their piggyback to feed the slot machime.
    Muzzleloader-8226.