Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need an advice

OS
    iOS
    When I said that I will have the set in few week I meant that I don’t have enough TB, but I will farm it. And I thing that if she take damage for other characters, it would be usefull to have even two sorcery. And what about other slots? I guess that it should be mysticals, but witch ones? Is there any good option or it isn’t that important?

OS
    Android
    Your best present 100 is cyborg. Level your doomsday Eddie, then your next best are the trooper Eddie and Pharoah. For non Eddie's level all your corrupt rescuers, your Kari, your Angel's (all of them), gunner child of the dammed, your clairvoyant and magus lillith. Your best talismans are warlord, thorns, get some destiny's for lilith and clairvoyant, and possibly put advantage on one till you get something better. Also good on some characters are your energy talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, thanks that was really helpful!
    But I have some next questions:
    -I don’t have Kari, you meant Regna, yes? Or you are saying that I should try to get Kari?
    -I also don’t have Gunner child of the dammed.
    -Since I started the LoL auto replays I have pretty many evo materials, the same with BNW, but I am starting running out of gold and I am worrying that I won’t be able purchase every thing I want. Is there some method to farm a lot of gold?
    -And what talismans should I use for Doomsday Eddie?

Thanks again for being so patient.
    Last edited by Jasidor; 03-03-2019 at 05:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    The best way to save gold is level up your toons by playing, dont use shards to upgrade. I know its slow, but the gold will increase. Powerslave is your best bet to level your toons and earn gold. At the point in the game you are, you need everything and it seems impossible. Just set some goals and go after them.

It's best to try and use the LoL frag event to play LoL, using ironite to gain frags and evo materials. Work in BNW for specific colored talisman when time permits.

Try to save as many souls as you can to use/open during sac events. I know it's difficult to wait, but as long as you are leveling good toons it's possible. In a few months your lack of resources wont be as much as a pronlem.

Dont buy events souls with ironite. Save ironite for events or even playing cosmos. Powerslave give about 10 ironite back per refill, 30% payback is pretty good.

The best use of gold is upgrading talisman, they are needed and a better payoff than using gold to level up toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Pharaoh Eddie is now quite excellent
    Packing reives, immunity removal, golden removal, anti healing, and a fury that smash a hole through enemy buffs while giving allies some protection. Very worthy for the more difficult contents

OS
    Android
    Maybe Pharoah will return, wasnt he a 5* Eddie? I've seen some players with 4* pharoah's. I havent tried him yet since the update.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    It is a shame that he lose ability to inflict ignite. I remeber that I killed a lot of bosses on one hit by just igniting them and then hit with boosted warrior child of the demmed. 75k<

OS
    Android
    I remenber my first pharaoh was a 4* and I sacrificed him after I got Aces. I pulled him again about a month ago and he's now a 5*. I still have yet to use him more than twice in the gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Pharaoh Eddie has always been a five star except for one event that allowed players to log in for 7 days straight and the final reward was a four star version