Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need an advice

OS
    iOS

Need an advice

Hallo there
    My username is eddiesid-4449
    So I played the game for some time I beat The Beast, complete all of the Lord Of Light, and I am still working on Brave New World and Night City.
    And I don’t have any idea how should my team look.
    So if someone have time and want to help, then I ask to look at what I have and advice me what should I use or just sacrifice.

I heave some frontier coins too, in Saturday I will have 800. Should I spend it for an Lilith or save it for some of gods?

I will appreciate any help.

Up The Irons!!!

OS
    Android
    If you don't have a Lilth if go for an assassin it warrior first. They are very powerful and can be a great asset to your teams. Horus is the only god I'd go for. He stuns and hits hard. Osiris is ok. I can't say for Asset or the others as I don't have them and don't really care for the winged toons. Any would be good, but you need to decide what's best for you right now.

OS
    iOS
    Lol not Magnus lilith? Ur leading him in the wrong direction.

OS
    Android
    Jasidor, what area of the game are you wanting advice on what team to create? One problem is by the time you assemble the team they may be absolete. Save all 5*toons and only sac 4* toon when absolutely neccessary.

You will also need to prioritize what talisman to acquire and evolve.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah M Lilith should be the first Lilith you get if you are going to purchase one. Then MAYBE the others.. but no rush. Assassin Lilith would be LAST on my list of Lilith purchases.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Assassin is my favorite because she can revive as well as hit hard.

OS
    iOS
    I would agree with you on Magus Lillith Yup, but I think I would wait until this months’ LoL event to see if I could get her for free. Then if I don’t get her I can buy her but if I do get her then I would consider Horus or Osiris.

Echoing Muzzleloader, what area of the game are you focusing on? PVE/Night City, Gauntlet, Arena, Farming, Brave New World?
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-01-2019 at 01:56 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    can revive as well as hit hard.
    .. it's all relative She can't revive anyone if she's dead... And standard blue buff immunity removal/granting may as well not exist now days
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Ok, so I should buy M Lilith. But is in my “collection” something that can cooperate with it?

About area of the game, I am focusing on Night City right now, but I would be helpful to have some good squad for Brave New World and arena too.

If You have some ideas which characters should I play, than please let me know.

OS
    iOS
    M Lilith is a blocker. She will take damage for the rest of your allies. If you equip her with Destiny or Fortune talismans she's even better. You can often win or lose a battle all based on M Lilith and her talismans.

As for Night City.. it's a bitch. Even for long standing players. They didn't do anyone any favors with it. You need strong, high-level characters.
    CLANLESS