Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need an advice

OS
    Android
    For night city there are a few common combos used. IE and assassin demon spawn to stun and a multi hitter to kill. Horus, prisoner and possibly DDE, horus to stun, prisoner to disable passive and DDE to stun/ kill. The main goal is to permastun the opponents.

Also play arena/ gauntlet as much as possible to earn IC. Those relics really make a huge difference in the long term.

Dont buy event souls, save the ironite for events such LoL frag events or grinding for resources. Try and save as many sacrifices for sac events to maximize the rewards.

Just give the game some time and you will earn the toons needed to compete.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    OK, Thanks for helping me.

OS
    Android
    I have personally never used magus lilith in a PVE battle. I dont think she is worth it?

If you arent focusing on Arena, dont bother with Magus lilith. On the other hand, Warrior lilith is in my team for just about every farm team i have.

With maxed talisman, fully sharded characters, I can farm all LOL's with just navigator eddie and warrior lilith (before navigator, I used aces high and beast eddie, both worked well also).

For farming level 10 BNW red and gunner/green my team is the same, Nav Eddie, Warrior lilith, and I add in another strong multi-hitter (I use Baroness for warrior but she isnt easy to get). That clears both of those dungeons, the last ally slot is free for leveling a low toon.

For BNW magus/assassin.... screw that place lol. But I can use the same team, except instead of Baroness I use Alchemist to clear the debuffs. You can probably use any toon that grants mass immunity?

So long story short, Warrior Lilith is IMO the most important toon in the game, no exaggerating. She is in every farm team i use, also including powerslave and AMOLAD (i think... I dont often farm that one anymore)

EDIT: I should say that i have some relics maxed...

All toon relics:

Health-max
    Fury-max
    attack-8 of 10
    magic-8 of 10
    Defense-4 of 10
    MR-4 of 10

I have no relevant class specific relics
    Last edited by Natasmai; 03-01-2019 at 12:56 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Ok, I unfortunately bought the M Lilith(Sudden impulse) but the next just will be the warrior one. I play in the arena so M Lilith will be helpful, I hope that won’t be a waste.

A three hours ago I got clairvoyant from ES, I counted for beelzebum or wrath, but maybe she is good, is she?

I hope that I didn’t waste your time.
    Up The Irons!!!

OS
    Android
    To buy a lilith or save for a God is a difficult decision. The point in the game you are FC is a slow tedious process to acquire. Time, patience and ironite will get you some liliths. If you farm level X LoL you earn about 1.2 -1.5 lilith frags per battle. It may take a few months, but you will earn liliths, we dont know when gods will be available besides purchasing.

In a few weeks you should be able to pull enough toons to beat most PVE battles, excluding night city. Buying a lilith will gain a short term benefit. Saving your FC is a gamble but may be of better use in the future. The choice always depends on what your goals are.

Talisman are as important as toons, try and earn and evolve key talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Since you purchased m lilith, save your trooper badges for a set of destiny talisma. That will get the most out of her, until you can get a set of fortune or any new talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I already bought one destiny talisman. In two or three weeks I should have a full set.

OS
    Android
    Dont wait until you can have a full set of subtypes. It would be better to buy all three, level them up and next month buy 1 and you can have a full set maxed ready to go.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    or at least buy the power and arcane ones, then again next month. I usually stay away from the PVP subtype myself. but i can see how it has its usefulness. I just want more power.

OS
    Android
    Usually I dont like sorcery, but with destiny on m lilith the power loss is minimal. Destiny is for the defensive buffs over attacking power.

Same thing I did with avenger talisman. I wanted the full set instead of waiting several weeks for the correct subtype. Anyway with a magus a little extra HP is not a bad thing.
    Muzzleloader-8226.