Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: March Events!

  1. #11
    Member 4V1ct0ry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    NL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    30
    Valley of the kings.... sounds like an Egyptian god dungeon like we had the Gods Of Powerslave back then.
    Also the upgrade of pharaoh Ed might be connected to it.
    Missing Eddie's:
    Samurai Emperor, Coalgiver, Number Of The Beast
    Prharaoh Ramesses
    -
    -
    Iron Maiden, Tailgunner

    4V1ct0ry-18947

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    Valley of the kings.... sounds like an Egyptian god dungeon like we had the Gods Of Powerslave back then.
    Also the upgrade of pharaoh Ed might be connected to it.
    Makes sense, was the same with wicker man eddie and the Gates of Dawn dungeon.

  3. #13
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,000
    For Valley of Kings, I'm not expecting a dungeon since Hell and Fire explicitly states dungeon.

    Looking back at prior month's patterns, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict something similar to November here.

    I think Valley of Kings will come today and bring an exclusive alternate Pharaoh Eddie, along with a Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Assassin set of new allies - likely new Egyptian Gods / Goddesses or Pharaohs. Then, we'll get the Gunner Anubis part of this set with the fragment event next week. Basically, I think it will mimic the Samurai-Shinobi pattern. Just a wild and hopeful guess . . .

    [Fingers crossed for Bastet, Thoth, and Apophis, in particular.]
    Last edited by druid138; 03-04-2019 at 10:05 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

  4. #14
    Senior Member zamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    For Valley of Kings, I'm not expecting a dungeon since Hell and Fire explicitly states dungeon.

    Looking back at prior month's patterns, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict something similar to November here.

    I think Valley of Kings will come today and bring an exclusive alternate Pharaoh Eddie, along with a Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Assassin set of new allies - likely new Egyptian Gods / Goddesses or Pharaohs. Then, we'll get the Gunner Anubis part of this set with the fragment event next week. Basically, I think it will mimic the Samurai-Shinobi pattern. Just a wild and hopeful guess . . .

    [Fingers crossed for Bastet, Thoth, and Apophis, in particular.]
    I'm Impressed. Right on! lol

  5. #15
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I'm Impressed. Right on! lol
    Ha, thanks! I was about half right, I guess. I wish the new allies were closer to my prediction, though. But, they will come one day, I hope.
    druid138-6195
    Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

  6. #16
    Senior Member dragonmat89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    150
    Does "Iron Frontier" sound a little like the gold and crimson sac event we had previously? Possibly rewards in terms of Iron coins and Frontier coins for sac challenges?
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 03-08-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    In game: CrazyPanda
    Eddies Collected:
    Alexander, Clansman, Coalgiver, Holy Smoke, Phantom, Run to the Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward the Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wicker Man, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Mummy, Pharoah, Piece of Mind, Viking, Visions
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Soldier, Tail Gunner
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Does "Iron Frontier" sound a little like the gold and crimson sac event we had previously? Possibly rewards in terms of Iron coins and Frontier coins for sac challenges?
    Sounds likely!
    Those that have all chars and relics already won't need it. I only need the Iron Coins. And due to the recent changes, gold would be the best resource for a sac event!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without a notice!

    Missing chars:
    Samurai Emperor Eddie - Ramesses Eddie - NotB Eddie - (Good-Communication-Ed) - (Lost-Frags-Ed) - (Gold-Digger-Ed) - (Correct-Gauntlet-Rewards-Ed) - (BugFix-Ed)
    Elf - Musashi - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - Prison Cook - PDK - Anubis

  8. #18
    Senior Member Liebhild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    412
    After those latest great events I think "Iron Frontier" => Burn all your Ironit and Frontier Coins and get nothing in return

  9. #19
    Senior Member Saigrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kansas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    144
    Yep. Spend them on new talisman crap, and then next week they'll release some badass Eddie in the Frontier store and you'll be plum out of them.
    Saigrim-3244

    Current Champion: Iron Maiden Eddie

  10. #20
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,000
    1. The next event is a Gunner Anubis fragment event - typically in the LoL dungeons.

    2. We just hit the one year anniversary of Lilith's arrival (March 6).

    3. The LoL dungeon disappeared from the game yesterday.

    Maybe all of these are related?
    druid138-6195
    Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •