OS
    iOS

Event Suggestions for The Killer Beast Challenge

Got pretty much everything else done but still having some trouble with this in terms of staying alive lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

OS
    Android
    I took out the dogs as quickly as possible to keep them from using sleep. If you can get to Rainmaker's fury, he gives your team shroud, which is helpful. I used destiny on my assassin corrupt rescuer to help keep her alive for the power down challenge. I used magus undead rescuer to apply curse at the beginning. Just finished the lower power generation, so I'll probably switch to Pharaoh Dog King (maybe?) to help finish up curse. Haven't tackled flare yet. I had my POM Ed with angels waiting to help cleanse if necessary.

edit: just realized Killer Prime is another option for curse too.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 03-01-2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added a line
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I used pom ed + KP. To complete the challenge I consecutively used W CR and A CR for the remaining spot.
    Last edited by Liu; 03-01-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Ip4, had a great team suggestion. Wickerman Eddie for flare, m lilith with fortune as blocker. The other toon for the other ability need ACR, KP. Avenger and energy on wickerman was of great benefit.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have the prisrioner to stun the dogs, and the Peace of mind to give me Invincibility, once the dogs are gone and the Killer has al the golden shields, I can play forever in a balance of not killing him and not get harm with the invincibility. I think I play around 50 turns today before I use the fury to "clean" the killer and finish him.
    I also have the Sentinel Shinobi that stuns and gives invincibility.

OS
    iOS
    I have most if not all of those but somehow im not managing, I guess my toons arent maxed out which is why I struggle. Maybe the talisman set would be of benefit?

OS
    Android
    Kris, the game was originally much more difficult to acquire and level up toons than the current situation. Now the problem is the rate they are releasing toons newer players would be hard pressed to keep up. I am only missing a few of the newer toons, but I cant keep up with them to try and actually learn how to use them.

PVE excluding night city and madness dungeons are so much easier for new players that pull a few OP toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Try Killer Prime or Magus Undead Rescuer, and pair that with Eternity Eddie and Assassin Harpy to try and go for a one turn kill

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisMinnich View Post
    I have most if not all of those but somehow im not managing, I guess my toons arent maxed out which is why I struggle. Maybe the talisman set would be of benefit?
    Let me see, I don't really pay much attention to my talismans
    I make sure that both dogs are stunned at all times and that I have invincibility.
    The lower power was the most difficult, because I used Corrupt Rescuer that lowers the power generation of the enemy, but also increases your power generation, and the Shinobi only grants Invincibility if you don't have any ben effect.

Shinobi - Freeze and Energy
    Prisioner - Ivory, Immunity and Boost
    PoM - Ascension and 2 Health

I also use the Clansman Eddie, in case I need to generate more power and I have the fury, then I can give all my characters another turn, or in case I didn't have the chance to put invincibility I can give them Immortality