Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

New Game Data 01/03/2019

Any ideas what this was all about? Just a hot fix maybe?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Looks like tuning went into place. Rare soul costs have gone up and Pharaoh has the projected updates.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I'm glad I read the update yesterday. I would have lost a lot of souls. It only took 1000 button clicks. They should have gave a few days warning for people who weren't available to read the post.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This can't be real
    Block me for a few days if you want but I need to say from the bottom of my heart [moderated comment]!
    This was not even 24h after the preliminary information. We were discussing in the update thread and asking for some clear explanation and this is what we get? [moderated comment] Europeans coming home from work and bam here we take away your saved resources? This is unbelievable. When I saw the new data info I hoped for a claim all button but what you do is the exact opposite and you fool us loyal players without giving enough time to claim our souls? Wow, how desperate. Again you made a lot of new "friends" with this.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 03-01-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Moderated for abusive language
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Blade I am in the same boat. I started questioning the fragments change and less than 24 hours they push a "new data" just to do that change? what happened to the "the new update will be pushed at 10AM CT"? like give us a change to claim our souls! Fuck this man, beyond upset I lost more than 50% of all my stored soul inventory. I usually pair with them, give them the benefit of the doubt but this time they deserved a big FU! shitty move indeed

OS
    Android
    I feel you... I planned to start claiming souls tonight or sometime during the weekend when I have time. Also I expected the update to come on a Wednesday as usual with the classic maintenance warning message. So I have about 1% hope that this went wrong as the update should just be prepared but not performed yet.
    Come in guys, show us some respect and turn back the update or if not possible add the lost frags to our inventory!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    well not a very classy move, i have to agree. msf has a smart inbox system where devs can inform all players about upcoming changes some time before they apply. this would be a good way to communicate with the entire playerbase and not just the few forum members.

this should have been communicated better, since there is no reason to unnecessary obset your players. also the legendary soul increase from 100 to 250 is very steep and so it the increase from the normal rare soul....
    Last edited by slauki; 03-01-2019 at 07:40 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    They could have started a new type of soul that the conversion wasnt nessessary. Then there wouldnt have been a loss of souls or time wasted in converting frags to souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I agree that the update was pushed without enough time for people to prepare but I have to ask why do so many people not turn their frags into souls immediately? Is there a benefit to having frags over souls? I always convert mine over the minute I get enough frags.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I agree that the update was pushed without enough time for people to prepare but I have to ask why do so many people not turn their frags into souls immediately? Is there a benefit to having frags over souls? I always convert mine over the minute I get enough frags.
    Because you can only have 49 stacks of souls and have no need to claim souls until a event requires it