Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I sent a request to support. They confirmed we're not imagining stuff and that it is broken, the engineers are aware of it, and it's got a high priority. So hopefully soon!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    I sent a request to support. They confirmed we're not imagining stuff and that it is broken, the engineers are aware of it, and it's got a high priority. So hopefully soon!
    Hopefully... thanks for the heads up, Tengu!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    With an update a few weeks ago they added some additional "missions" which you could do right from the main screen. Apparently these count towards the mission completion challenges and I ended up getting the crimson dog!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    With an update a few weeks ago they added some additional "missions" which you could do right from the main screen. Apparently these count towards the mission completion challenges and I ended up getting the crimson dog!
    Same here, but there's still plenty of ironite and other rewards I can't get. Instead of fixing issues, NF just adds more distractions...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    Any news on the progress of this one? Still can't complete any missions with "Remove Beneficial Effects" tag on it.

OS
    Android
    Subbing to this thread...
    Thanks for the confirmation that it's not just me being an idiot, shocking that it's taking so long for Support to find and fix this bug though. I agree with others that the priority seems to be adding more toys / cash-grab items rather than improving the resilience of the game itself.

OS
    iOS
    Wow, I'm rezzing such an old thread with the same problem. I haven't been able to progress in this mission though I use tons of "remove beneficial effects" characters.

OS
    Android
    It's only been 2 and a half years since I got frustrated enough to look into why I couldn't get the last 2 quests completed... what a shame that there's been no official response (let alone an actual fix) to this issue. Oh well, maybe in another couple of years we'll finally be able to complete them