Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I sent a request to support. They confirmed we're not imagining stuff and that it is broken, the engineers are aware of it, and it's got a high priority. So hopefully soon!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    I sent a request to support. They confirmed we're not imagining stuff and that it is broken, the engineers are aware of it, and it's got a high priority. So hopefully soon!
    Hopefully... thanks for the heads up, Tengu!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710
    STILL WAITING ON RESOLVES FOR TICKET NUMBERS 35228 AND 36143

OS
    Android
    With an update a few weeks ago they added some additional "missions" which you could do right from the main screen. Apparently these count towards the mission completion challenges and I ended up getting the crimson dog!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    With an update a few weeks ago they added some additional "missions" which you could do right from the main screen. Apparently these count towards the mission completion challenges and I ended up getting the crimson dog!
    Same here, but there's still plenty of ironite and other rewards I can't get. Instead of fixing issues, NF just adds more distractions...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710
    STILL WAITING ON RESOLVES FOR TICKET NUMBERS 35228 AND 36143

OS
    iOS
    Any news on the progress of this one? Still can't complete any missions with "Remove Beneficial Effects" tag on it.