Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    there's nothing i can help you with except to suggest contact support
    i bet the recent game update must have messed up your data
    I'll give it a shot. Thanks for all your help!

OS
    Android
    I am having the exact same problem as the original poster here. Some time ago, all of my Remove Beneficial Effects missions stopped updating as well. I've tried numerous characters which have the ability to remove beneficial effects, but nothing works. I've contacted support but haven't heard back. This is on Android. If anyone has any info about this please post here! I'm stuck on my missions. Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I am having the exact same problem as the original poster here. Some time ago, all of my Remove Beneficial Effects missions stopped updating as well. I've tried numerous characters which have the ability to remove beneficial effects, but nothing works. I've contacted support but haven't heard back. This is on Android. If anyone has any info about this please post here! I'm stuck on my missions. Thanks.
    FBomb-- still waiting for a resolution since early March. Support is aware of bugs relating to Purge missions and are supposedly working on it. We will have to see....

OS
    Android
    My fiance is having the same problem his isn't registering at all for some reason he has the right characters and has done it over a dozen times but won't register the count even though he's doing it can someone help please

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy-1480 View Post
    My fiance is having the same problem his isn't registering at all for some reason he has the right characters and has done it over a dozen times but won't register the count even though he's doing it can someone help please
    GOOD LUCK BRANDY... still waiting on a fix...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    PUSH!
    ...seems that developing more and more useless toons got a higher priority than to fix bugs...

OS
    Android
    the same here, I can't complete this missions either

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    Well, count me in on the "thought I was crazy" bandwagon. I can't make progress either. Other mission objectives are working fine.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    Well, count me in on the "thought I was crazy" bandwagon. I can't make progress either. Other mission objectives are working fine.
    Contact customer support. Though I'm still waiting for a fix, PERHAPS if more people contact customer support something might be addressed. Good Luck.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    It's been nearly four months, and the bug is still standing. We should organize a complaint campaign, because it should be really easy to fix, there is no excuse.