Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Something has definately changed, I am getting flogged by teams I used to be quite even with IP4's team I just had a go at I had the advantage of Prisoner too and the start, with no immunity present his team from the start thanks to KP and Prisoner but still passive disable was not on two of his team members, needless to say he only needed two of four members of his team to have a go and my team was dust...

And my defence wins all of a sudden is massive! I think the powers that be are fart assing around with the AI....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Rags,

You know full well your teams arw always solid. Against Banshee teams I lose very rarely but my success against Prisoner/KP teams is very low. It really is dependent on the coin toss. I see so many people saying that the matches take too long. These people most likely do not face the Prisoner/KP teams that I face. If I lose coin toss then it is almsot over before my turn and even if I win the toss, I only have a 20% chance to win.

It is the nature of the game right now. It will change soon enough. Just hang in there. We all know you have the dedication to be in the top end and really thatbis all you need.

OS
    iOS
    And relics seem to be coming/going at times.... or maybe that's just part of the (non existent) AI boost.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Cant have much input for you higher ups(i finished at 51th this week), but passive disable disables stuff for 1.5 turns (for example banshee's passive is applied at the beginning of banshee owner's team's turn and thus banshee's passibe is disabled more than 1 turn) and goes through the first turn Invisibility applied by shadow talisman
    Given the priority of how game treats players and ai... if both team has prisoner then the advantage goes to the ai prisoner?

u guys can prolly figure out this stuff better than i do.
    I'm a bit sour that i have to run both shadow and immunity on God Set.

also Rags, i'm sure you are joking~ your Has Been statement can build such great wall around top end pvp that it will make Trump have wet dreams
    Last edited by Zantarath; 03-03-2019 at 02:47 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    also Rags, i'm sure you are joking~ your Has Been statement can build such great wall around top end pvp that it will make Trump have wet dreams
    lol, that statement absolutely cracked me up!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    In my opinion, Dominance and Fortune Talismans are a god damn cancer on this game. Dominance just makes certain teams unkillable, and Fortune is just annoying. That's making PvP much harder.

OS
    iOS
    Actually, I think Assassin Banshee with her 75%+ ability to block everything is the biggest annoyance.

(yes I know the spec's state 35%.. but come on.. it's 75% or better clearly)

I'm simply auto-playing the arena any more because it's a crap shoot anyway. And on autoplay I get the same accuracy as the defense team in most instances.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    @Yup:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post94144

There it says it trigger's 65% instead of 35%. Also note this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB
    One addendum to the tuning notes. The Banshee's passive fix was not applied with this most recent server push and will be updated in the next client update.

-Kaz
    I would also like to point out that on 02-28-2019, 07:14 PM:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB
    The timeline for this update is not confirmed, but we are targeting early next month.
    Which then came live within less then 24h.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Don't get too stressed about it rags, It's just the state of the game right now. I would assume that everyone is struggling with the exception of Gremlin. That's the only name that has been showing up on my defense tab on a regular basis and consistantly winning. I've tried using the same team and get slaughterd everytime I go second. I've got to the point that I just skip the defense that Stormseye mentioned. I have a team that can deal with the Ferryman version but have to switchout characters for it which is annoying as well. We really need more than 3 teams we can store as attack teams. 6 or 8 would be nice. In my opinion the Arena would be a lot better if it was 5 on 5. It would require a little more thinking but there are just so many abilities in this game that I think we need that extra flexibility at this point. There is really only one character that is great for Prisoner teams and I can not find a good place for her because you have to sacrifice too much.

OS
    iOS
    I had this a couple of days ago - for the first time I had a hadfull of defeats in arena, one after the other - think it was five or six. Never happened to me before. After that I refreeshed and went again and all was restored to the usual patterns. Really no idea what was going on as the teams that I went aginst, while decent, I would usually be OK taking down - I am usually around 95% wins or so. I was not sure if it was that they has full relics plus maybe some arena relic boost, RNG or a bug or all of these thigns! LOL. Anyway since then it has been the usual rates and no crazy defeat streaks....it was a weird one for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496