Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Unhappy I think I'm an Arena HAS BEEN!

Just poking fun at myself here, but am I the only one who is seriously struggling at the high end of Arena?

I fear I am a has been, I get flogged a few times by my peers and so what do I do? I go straight to my troopers teams and see what the hell it is their doing that I'm not doing... I change the talisman the same as they have done and give it a shot, flogged again!

I currently use FFE (eternals) KP(warlords,sustaining,immunity) Prisoner (primordials) MLillith (Fortune,sustaining)
    I formerly had warlords on FFE along with energy's but it seems they just don't cut it anymore.

So what's the difference? Nightfall relics? Yeah I know, perhaps, I have not purchased them and am not sure if I should.. has anyone got them and seen a significant improvement? Oh hang on there only for night city..

Eternity relics then how do they perform? Are they worth me spending the gold?

I just don't know what else I'm doing wrong, I have finished collecting all the normal relics a month ago..

Perhaps it's true I may have become a "has been"....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I can't answer here. I went from 275 to 2500. I haven't really been playing though. I was thinking of knocking a few battles out before the reset, but not sure. I seem to have a better chance at winning by attaching higher teams. Those below level 100 seem to be too much of a match for me. The last team that I tried attacking was a level 77. They killed me in short order. Makes one lose heart...

OS
    iOS
    Rags,I attacked you few mins ago,your defence is good,my KP somehow kill all yor team in 2 turn and you kill my Charlotte and Prisoner and stun FFE...good fight

OS
    Android
    I hear you!
    I think I will struggle on a little longer and try to at least finish in the top 100 with out any help from the eternity relics..

OS
    Android
    Rags, we know you are just sandbagging us. If you want to win you can clear the floor. Maybe you are so despondant over everyone's loss in the souls debacle you cant see fit to add more heartache to your arena opponents.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah but it seems every time I start an attack the other team has full buffs and my team has all the neg buffs, to spite the fact I have Prisoner in there to counter the defence Prisoner passive disable and KP like everyone else.. why oh why am I attracting all the negative buffs while the defence is clean from the start..?

OS
    Android
    No seriously ML I have been at it for a few hours off and on but am losing heart, I just don't seem competitive anymore, and what do you mean by sandbagging?

OS
    Android
    Maybe physics works different down below.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Arena now a days has become a slot machine. With the current meta, coin toss has become a deciding factor in the arena. Especially, when up against the broken/glitchy A Banshee passive.

When I go up against the top teams, even with the lack of relics I can still one shot their team when I win the coin toss. On the other hand, losing coin toss against top end teams is nothing more than a lost game.

With the constant release of OP toons and talisman I am not sure if arena is something I enjoy, but I am far from maxing my relics, so I am being forced to play arena once I am done with the gauntlet.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Sandbagging, is taking it easy on your opponent, not using your full strength. Letting them win without making it to noticable you let them win.

Kaz, mentioned they were working on passive disable, maybe they made a change behind the scenes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.