OS
    iOS

Update Arena Rewards

Lets face it, we all realise that the rewards compared to the effort for the arena are now out of whack. So the question is, what tweaking needs doing?

For mine, I think Warlord level 3 should be Rank 1000. To get to 250 these days pretty much requires a team that is consistently able to win at the top level, meaning one of FFE or assassin banshee etc. The game between Duelist 1 and the warlord levels are too close.

Alternatively, maybe there needs to be another set of levels thrown in between 250 and 1k?

Otherwise, rewards should be increased. I mean for the effort to get to Warlord, you get an extra 20 ironite, 5 eternity frags and, hold yourselves, a rare soul!!! Game inflation has really made it hardly worthwhile.

To be honest, I have realised this trying to hit warlord for the 1st time. I spend a huge amount of time grinding the arena and probably wont quite make it. But I kinda realised that compared to the usual, very minimal effort, the reward improvement is pretty much nothing!

What else needs to be changed in the arena rewards?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    "Now" out of whack?? They've ALWAYS been horribly low. I've seen this topic brought up a few times.. nothing ever changes. Navigator Games isn't' going to give yoU ANYTHING extra. They just proved that yesterday.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    today my rank was 51th. i was gonna spend soemironite to sands of war myself then i saw the increase in rewards is only 20 ironite
    I LOL then save my self the time and trouble

I have a idea
    the PVP could reward the talisman in the pvp store if in duelist or above
    this would make people play it more

also additional IC would be great

OS
    Android
    Always given lackluster reward. Really getting to top is for the fun not the loot. That is why I gravitate to Gauntlet, real rewards for the effort here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    "Now" out of whack?? They've ALWAYS been horribly low. I've seen this topic brought up a few times.. nothing ever changes. Navigator Games isn't' going to give yoU ANYTHING extra. They just proved that yesterday.
    Well ... in the beginning there was only 1 Legendary soul you could get (without opening your wallet). That was after beating the beast in madness as far as I remember. G/A souls and Skill Shards were really rare as well ... so when Arena opened the rewards seemed to be huge. Due to the high inflation ... well there we go ...

Instead of tinkering to screw the players the devs really could spend a thought in tweaking other parts of the game to level it with nowadays ...

But as Sparton once said: "Characters make money not new content" ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

But as Sparton once said: "Characters make money not new content" ...
    Which is why he was let go probably.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..