OS
    Android

Daily free sand of time refills at specific times of the day

many similar games have 2-3 free energy refills at specific times of the day to motivate people to log in.
    MSF has a energy cap of 120 and you can refill 80 of them for free at 12.00, 18.00 and 21.00 daily. this is a pretty smart way to engage the players to play more. not sure, why lotb doesn't have this, it would be a very welcomed feature, that should benefit devs and players.

aside this i posted it a while back, but an energy cap of 80 is crap and stressfull. 100 or 120 would be a great qol improvement. especially since the newer content needs much more sot than the early day level.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Been playing MSF for a month now and that would be good to have on LotB.
    In fact that helps to get energy and do a lot auto play, which is what I mostly do. Till I get some strong characters and be competitive.
    As many others I start to get bored with LotB, it has been a while a don't spend money on it but I have spent on MSF.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    many similar games have 2-3 free energy refills at specific times of the day to motivate people to log in.
    MSF has a energy cap of 120 and you can refill 80 of them for free at 12.00, 18.00 and 21.00 daily. this is a pretty smart way to engage the players to play more. not sure, why lotb doesn't have this, it would be a very welcomed feature, that should benefit devs and players.

aside this i posted it a while back, but an energy cap of 80 is crap and stressfull. 100 or 120 would be a great qol improvement. especially since the newer content needs much more sot than the early day level.
    I find myself logging in just to get the refills on MSF and start working on my Roster, again. LOL Its a good ploy they have to keep people logging in.

OS
    Android
    What's this "MSF" you're talking about?

Can't get what it stands for

OS
    Android
    Marvel Strike Force

OS
    iOS
    I've always stated that it's just sheer stupidity that SOT aren't refilled at LEAST at the daily rollover.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Like pretty much everything else the core resources are not being increased although other game inflation is in place as we have recently seen. Why they did not increase gold wins for NC I have no idea - it would be the only reason to go back to it for me. Maybe with an additional add-on level to each world as they mentioned will see better gold loot drops? Probably not, as to me it looks like we are heading to a true pay to play game for many players - what other reason is there to hit souls so hard and to up the gold required to convert souls...well of course because they create events where hoarders can have some fun and hit many vortexes - a gold hike limits that unless you pay for more gold!

As I have said recent changes concern me more than any others that I have seen unless they are to be balanced in some way I see gold as the next resource bottle neck.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496