OS
    Android

Farewell, for now

Hi troopers.

I'm having less and less time to play the game, and no actual drive to do so. I used to love the grind, but this last winter event shows how crippled the game is.

Feel free to drop me from your trooper list.
    I might check back when something new comes out, or when team and talisman management gets an improvement.

Up the irons.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Sometimes we need a break. Enjoy life. The game will be here should you want to return. You've been a faithful trooper and I hate to see you go.

OS
    iOS
    I’d be curious to see the numbers of people who hang the game up without ever posting anything. I’m pretty sure only the hardcore Maiden idiots, myself being one, are the only ones who hang around any significant amount of time. I don’t hold much to them picking up too many dedicated new members. I’ve thought a long time ago that the hardcore fans, that would be here for however long, started playing in the first few months.

Because I can say for myself, if this game weren’t about Maiden I’d have quit a long time ago. Lol.

Up the Irons, Desp! Good luck out there.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-04-2019 at 04:40 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I’d be curious to see the numbers of people who hang the game up without ever posting anything. I’m pretty sure only the hardcore Maiden idiots, myself being one, are the only ones who hang around any significant amount of time. I don’t hold much to them picking up too many dedicated new members. I’ve thought a long time ago that the hardcore fans, that would be here for however long, started playing in the first few months.

Because I can say for myself, if this game weren’t about Maiden I’d have quit a long time ago. Lol.

Up the Irons, Desp! Good luck out there.
    If this game wasn't about Maiden, I wouldn't be there at all...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Hi troopers.

I'm having less and less time to play the game, and no actual drive to do so. I used to love the grind, but this last winter event shows how crippled the game is.

Feel free to drop me from your trooper list.
    I might check back when something new comes out, or when team and talisman management gets an improvement.

Up the irons.
    All the best and take care Trooper
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Enjoy your break brother and hope to see you back some time! Up the irons \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀