Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    I miss Gonzo already. Perhaps he just needs a break. Hopefully the developers respond to his findings with some appropriate balancing adjustments.

I think he was feeling very under-appreciated by the developers, especially coming from the brief response that they posted. Seems like he was brushed aside, and wasn't even thanked for his efforts. He did the right thing by going to them first and giving them a chance to react before people started exploiting it. Then he figured if he posted it publicly it would spark a fire under their a55es to do something... and then... nothing.

I chalk it up to the developers swimming in requests to fix broken accounts and crashes... I'm sure they put this high on their list, but balancing shouldn't be higher in priority to the issues that cause hard crashes and lost accounts. This game has been plagued by its issues for sure. Gonzo could have gotten some better recognition from them at the very least. He was making their job easer on many levels.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    well it's like cheating. some people like godmode and wallhack, others don't. i cannot understand why some users are bashing at gonzo now.
    It's pointing out what he has done. That balances out any victim playing on his or anyone elses part for him.

Really, this should be about what's going on with the game, not melodrama.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Sometimes game balancing can be done by the players too. If you think accuracy buff is OP, don't use it. For me, I'd pair it with weaker character to make the party fun (like see how many axes can Run To The Hills Eddie throw with accuracy buff) or break my own record of 16 burns on Lord Of Light...change your setup and play with something else.

Attachment 967

After all the efforts to get the talismans, collecting runes and spending golds to upgrade, I hope that talisman added effects proc rates are not lowered as it takes Perfect Hits to work, and only work with Basic Attacks.
    They already started... check your paralysis talismans. they were nerfed to 12% proc + perfect hit required + only basic abilities work. Expect the same for Freeze talismans (god only knows why that one didn't come first) and others.

OS
    iOS
    I'm sure the nerf bat is coming in the next update lol. TBH, they simply aren't going to give anyone a definitive answer on anything til it's out, it's just how it is for a number of reasons.
    The real issue I feel is the lack of progression...
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Gonzo - don't sweat it. We all appreciate your efforts and contributions!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

Closing thread as this is becoming just a quarrel. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Attachment 974
    Last edited by Kaijester; 09-01-2016 at 09:36 PM.