Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I have one of these, but he just doesn't fit in my team ATM lol. Bigger fish to fry it seems for me.
    Maybe by the time I get around to five Star him, he'll be nerfed.
    I too am stuck with 2million in gold and 3k ironite and no Evo runes or white shards to spend it on.
    Edit: I feel like I have a few broken strategies as well lol.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    There's a huge difference between responding and commenting. This isn't responding to any of the things posted here. This is a way to buy time.

I'm done with doing this guys work... and I'm done with this forum.

GG's guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and gals :P)

Sad to hear it :/ You've added a lot to the community.

Hopefully the major issues get resolved in updates as the game continues to grow.

Bye...

Name:  Aaaand its gone 01092016172325.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  137.3 KB
    Last edited by Kaijester; 09-01-2016 at 09:29 AM.

OS
    Android
    Wait....someone has been benefiting from a game quirk, then got bored, now wants the ability removed so no one else can get and keep the benefits in the same way?

Wow.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 09-01-2016 at 09:23 AM.

OS
    Android
    Most people doesn't have such characters to play. Top players have exploited this features ad nauseam and now they want it removed to keep other away from top it seems.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Sometimes game balancing can be done by the players too. If you think accuracy buff is OP, don't use it. For me, I'd pair it with weaker character to make the party fun (like see how many axes can Run To The Hills Eddie throw with accuracy buff) or break my own record of 16 burns on Lord Of Light...change your setup and play with something else.

Name:  _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  505.3 KB

After all the efforts to get the talismans, collecting runes and spending golds to upgrade, I hope that talisman added effects proc rates are not lowered as it takes Perfect Hits to work, and only work with Basic Attacks.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 09-01-2016 at 07:32 AM.

OS
    Android
    well it's like cheating. some people like godmode and wallhack, others don't. i cannot understand why some users are bashing at gonzo now. he crashed the system, and was interested in the positive evolution of the game. and imbalance is really bad, especially if the pvp should be released one day.

i would say, that gonzo "solved" the game at the moment, and this is totally fine. imo it cannot be the solution to balance the game on your own, just to keep playing. there shouldn't be such a tactics, that crushes any enemy. the game should be challanging otherwise it will get boring for everyone at some point.

anyway, GG gonzo, go and crash another game out there :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Gonzo has quit? That is a real shame as the help, information and support he has given has been a real help to a lot of players (me included).

I hope he takes a break for a while and comes back in the future.

OS
    iOS
    Well he's still on my trooper list but not active since his last post. Hopefully, he'll return.