Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

The best characters in the game... (They are not who you think they are)

I've been wanting to post this for a long time now, but since I thought this MUST be a broken mechanic I decided to give the dev team a heads up and try to change this. Since I did not get a reply, I'm pretty sure this has to be intended... Although it's game breaking and will make your game too easy.

There is one character that is always overlooked, I don't know why... He's great since the first moment you get it... It's a 4*, that's true, but most of my allies have him and never gave him a chance.

There's a broken mechanic in the game called Accuracy, this is basically the chance you have at triggering an ability, being Blind, Frozen, Extra Turns and a huge etcetera.
    Most talisman abilities have a 35% chance to trigger by themselves, but using one of two characters you can take that to a 70%. I'm pretty sure you already know who I'm talking about, the Warrior Axis Bomber Boy and the Assassin Troll.

I've been using a team for more than a week now, this team can farm the most difficult Dungeons without any problems. And using the same tactic over and over again. It's so boring that it's actually scripted, if you perfom the same moves over and over you will defeat the boss regardless of his class.
    My team consists of Soldier Eddie, Red Angel, Alliance General and the Axis Bomber Boy.

Thanks to this Accuracy buff the Alliance General has a 100% chance to steal power or fury every time he attacks, so when you get to the boss he has no fury or power to perform abilities... Literally, no fury or power.
    I paired him with Alliance General and he stuns everyone... every time. I don't think the ability ever reaches 100% with the Bomber Boys passive but still.... 90% of stuning everyone seems pretty OP to me.

I will post the chances or triggering an ability when getting the accuracy buff so you can better understand what I'm talking about...

Alliance General 100% chance to steal power and fury
    Soldier Eddie 65% chance of getting an extra turn after using Roar (I got 15 turns in a row once)
    Sentinel Soulless Demon 75% chance to taunt all enemies
    Warrior/Assassin Soulless Demon 75% chance of getting invincibility after attacking
    Assassin Axis Soldier/Gunner Undead Soldier 45% chance to give the entire party and extra turn. This is too OP, remember those levels where your enemies seem to take infinite turns, now you can do it too.
    Sentinel Angel/Warrior Angel 55% chance to stun with every hit (They hit 3 times per attack)
    ETC ETC ETC ETC... Every character in the game that has a chance at triggering and ability becomes OP in its own... and if he does not have and ability you can always add....

Talismans. Just this 2...

Blind 70% to blind
    Freezing 70% to freeze

As off the last update this can be used in AoEs.... So this happens
    Name:  Debuffs.jpg
Views: 1040
Size:  91.8 KB

As I said before, I've been playing this team for over a week, and it made the game so stupidly easy that in fact I'm bored. I don't know if I'm going to keep playing anymore.

I basically broke the game. And I'm helping you to break it too :P

To all my allies, you can try mine.

OS
    iOS
    Nice! Super cool and helpful insights, Gonzo!

Sadly I have neither. I have green and yellow bomber boys and the red troll, but not your game-breakers! I hope this helps someone who is stuck or feels they don't have really good characters yet.

OS
    Android
    Well... you have me :P

I was going to do a video of me finishing some madness level with 1* allies and Soldier Eddie... (it can be done) but to be honest I don't want to play the game for now. I'll try to use some allies in this next few days. But I will most likely delete all of them so you can get a new one.

This really broke the game for me, maybe not the Accuracy buff itself, but the fact that I did not receive any kind of response. Every game needs nerfs if they are thinking about keeping it alive for some time. THIS is game breaking, it kinda make me feel hopeless. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this game is supposed to be alive even for a few more months.

Right now I have almost 3M gold and I can't use it at all, no new characters, no runes to rank talismans... It's dead.

I'm exactly at the same point... I've got a blue general with maxed skills (wich means i already have an OP 75% chance to stun) and i play with a red bomber boy. I'd say i stun everyone 99% of the time... Just the boss don't get stunned (when there is a boss). Plus another OP skill after the update is the new pharaoh eddie (wich was my first 5*) wich gives 3 rounds of Invincibility for all party... That with a character that can add 1 round for beneficial buffs makes you unbeatable for almost every stage (only a bit trouble against bosses that can steal your buffs). Right now i finished everything and am waiting for some new stages and would appreciate PvP!

Yep accuracy is broken.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Well... you have me :P

I was going to do a video of me finishing some madness level with 1* allies and Soldier Eddie... (it can be done) but to be honest I don't want to play the game for now. I'll try to use some allies in this next few days. But I will most likely delete all of them so you can get a new one.

This really broke the game for me, maybe not the Accuracy buff itself, but the fact that I did not receive any kind of response. Every game needs nerfs if they are thinking about keeping it alive for some time. THIS is game breaking, it kinda make me feel hopeless. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this game is supposed to be alive even for a few more months.

Right now I have almost 3M gold and I can't use it at all, no new characters, no runes to rank talismans... It's dead.
    Thanks! And I hope you stick with it. You're super helpful to everyone and add a lot of value to the Legacy community.

OS
    Android
    hey gonzo, a really good post. somehow i feel sorry for the game, because i like it very much, but it's a mobile rpg game so we shouldn't be too surprised to find such game breaking tactics.
    maybe they will fix it, when this goes around.
    but it's not a good idea just to add the 35% to the initial chances. i strongly belive this is also incorrect:

The chances should be like that (follow the red path):

Name:  Chances to freeze.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  64.2 KB

So the chances would be 57,75% to freeze instead of 70%.
    For the maxed Alliance general they would be 84% instead of 95%

So my solution would be to drop the accuracy chances to 10% of the initial chance to trigger instead of the maxed chance to trigger.

But the Corruped commanded would still be high with 72% chances to stun but freezing/blindness would be reasonable with 42%.

But till they catch it, it will take several months i guess :-) I'm glad, that you shared it, nice one!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Well now the devs realise how broken this is and then they hit it hard with the mighty nerf bat...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Considering I can't seem to get lucky enough to get OP characters like Axis Comm...Corrupt General this bug doesn't do me much good. I'm stuck borrowing him to clear higher levels and then farming Level 7 or 8 of the time rift hoping to get lucky with a rare soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well now the devs realise how broken this is and then they hit it hard with the mighty nerf bat...
    See? That is where a lot of people is WRONG.... It's not about "the mighty nerf bat". I hate that word, nerf.

It's balancing, the game is not supposed to be easy. And still, they don't do it, or worse, they don't care.

I've reached a point where the game is not fun anymore, there's nothing I can do but farm Rare Souls from Dungeons to try to get, almost impossible, good characters. Trust me, you don't want to get to that point, the game needs to be challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Considering I can't seem to get lucky enough to get OP characters like Axis Comm...Corrupt General this bug doesn't do me much good. I'm stuck borrowing him to clear higher levels and then farming Level 7 or 8 of the time rift hoping to get lucky with a rare soul.
    I think you should probably re-read the post, it's not the Corrupt Commander the OP character.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    But till they catch it, it will take several months i guess :-) I'm glad, that you shared it, nice one!
    It obviusly needs a re work, that might be a nice change, but we need to know if someone actually reads this... which is what I'm trully worried.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Thanks! And I hope you stick with it. You're super helpful to everyone and add a lot of value to the Legacy community.
    Thanks for that, I really like the game and this community even more. But I don't know if I'm going to keep playing if this issues are not acknowledged... Since the Rifts were launched Matt posted only twice, Lamia seems to be focused in broken accounts and nothing else (which is totally understandable).

It's kinda dissapointing.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-31-2016 at 06:32 PM.