Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah fully agree with you gonzo, I'm just looking for souls now, I have over 6 mil gold in the bank and nothing I can do with it, I'm pretty bored now I'm at lvl 90 now and will prob call it a day at 99 if nothing changes
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I guess your right, it should be called balancing rather than nerf, and yes the game should be hard, i dont want to get to the part where u just grind for souls...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    yeah, but if they want to implement pvp they have to rearrange it. without balance there is no pvp. then it comes down to "who has the character xyz"...
    i think they will realize it, but they are snowed under because of the bugs and the number of help requests. i'm waiting for 3 weeks for a simple answer
    from the support, that's awful. why can't they speed up the support with one or two new workers for a limited time? they should have earned enough money.

i wonder how many people play the game solely because of the iron maiden connotation. i do, but not sure for how long...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

About the "challenging" argument: we will see what the devs have in mind on the next contents. If the new contents bring with them a rise of "maximum level-stars" for characters, a rise of number or level of talismans you know that they are on the "grindind side", else if the new content is harder and you need to work on strategies, sinergy, comp building ecc... but you don't need to farm more exp-talismans-runes ecc... they are on the "challenging side".
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    I agree. But, first of all, I don't see any new content in the near future. And most importantly, it does not matter if they add new things if they don't fix what's already broken. You can bring 100 new features, but if you let a character stun 100% of the times the entire enemy team it's not going to be a challenge.

There's no chance, literally no chance to make this game challenging right now. Sooner or later everyone will get an Axis Bomber Boy or an Assassin Troll. That means everyone will be able to break the game.

Right now, using the right team there's a high chance that you'll be able to finish a level in Underworld Madness using 2* and underleveled characters, because accuracy is broken.

Devs are slow now (I hope it is due to the more pressing issues like log in problems ecc...), just think to the fierce and overhelming talismans, they are clearly out of scale compared to the others and it's clearly a mistake, something that could be solved in five minutes work on code yet they didn't do it in two months. Accuracy is something more tricky and less common, and the problem here is that balancing decisions often overdo. Balancing requires finesse and usually devs don't have such skill on their side.
    For example here, they should lower a little bit the percentage of accuracy buff, let's say from 35 to 30, if it is still too much lower again to 25 and give something in return, like a little more damage or another buff coupled with ecc...

Only future will tell if they are able to do something like that. I have to admit that I am quite pessimist here, even triple A games suffer this kind of inability to handle balancing, you can imagine how good can be this aspect in the developing of a mobile app.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Yeah, I'm not really sure it's a big problem... yet. There are several characters that need rebalancing. Last update they rebalanced a few, (the pharaoh got a big buff) and even some other things that were too overpowered (they lowered the stun talismans from 35% stun to 12%). I'm sure they'll do the same to most of the things out of balance. Like Qed said, it takes finesse and fine tuning. In other words, it will take time.

Meantime, other pressing issues like people not being able to play at all and complaints about drop rates from just about everyone are probably going to take precedence. I get the discouragement, but time and patience is going to have its rewards. If you quit the game, I don't blame you. But it might be a better idea if you're feeling like this to just take a break from it instead of quitting it all together.

If they made adjustments on last update, I don't see a reason to assume there won't be more made. If the devs didn't directly respond to your email, I'm sure it's because they have been busy (slammed with thousands of issues every day) and not because they don't care.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Devs are slow now (I hope it is due to the more pressing issues like log in problems ecc...), just think to the fierce and overhelming talismans, they are clearly out of scale compared to the others and it's clearly a mistake, something that could be solved in five minutes work on code yet they didn't do it in two months. Accuracy is something more tricky and less common, and the problem here is that balancing decisions often overdo. Balancing requires finesse and usually devs don't have such skill on their side.
    For example here, they should lower a little bit the percentage of accuracy buff, let's say from 35 to 30, if it is still too much lower again to 25 and give something in return, like a little more damage or another buff coupled with ecc...

Only future will tell if they are able to do something like that. I have to admit that I am quite pessimist here, even triple A games suffer this kind of inability to handle balancing, you can imagine how good can be this aspect in the developing of a mobile app.
    It's super simple, no talisman should have more than a 50% of triggering... It's BASIC gameplay.
    They should have noticed this before launching it.

Let's talk about something we all know, reflect shields are not only OP AF but also bug the game... Still waiting to be fixed... Will it ever be fixed???? I feel partially guitly about this since I told everyone how OP it was, but it's not my fault it keeps happening.

In the end it's just smoke and mirrors, release a new game feature and keep the players off this kind of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    See? That is where a lot of people is WRONG.... It's not about "the mighty nerf bat". I hate that word, nerf.

It's balancing, the game is not supposed to be easy. And still, they don't do it, or worse, they don't care.

I've reached a point where the game is not fun anymore, there's nothing I can do but farm Rare Souls from Dungeons to try to get, almost impossible, good characters. Trust me, you don't want to get to that point, the game needs to be challenging.....
    Hi Gonzo,

The devs are aware of some of the imbalances in the system and are indeed working to improve the overall tuning and balancing of the game. Look for more tuning updates in the near future. Thanks!

Thanks for responding!