OS
    Android

What does def/mr charge actually do?

With Pharoah Eddie changes coming in, can we finally get a confirmation on how the buffs really function? They seem useless

OS
    Android
    The lack of replies suggests nobody really knows ? I for sure don't ...
    I've found this. I have no idea what it means in terms of mechanics. Has anyone ever bothered to compare a charged toon's damage with its non charged damage ? W CotD could be used for that since it's power move grants phys. charge. Speaking of W CotD - in the description it says "doubles the effectiveness of the next phys. ability used by 80%", whatever that means mechanically.
    Last edited by Liu; 03-05-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    It's basically meant to be used in combination with an ability that actually increases the MR or DEF. I'll use Viking Eddie as an example. He has a move that gives MR charge and an extra turn. After that you can cast his Call to Arms ability which raises MR and it will be a bigger boost. It's nice in his case since his damage is mostly based off his MR.

It would make more sense if you could see a character's current stats during a battle. As it stands it's hard to figure out exactly how much of a boost you've gotten.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Atk/magic charge increase the damage, but I can't precise how much.

As for the def/mr charge, it doesn't work alone, because you need a second buff (increase def/mr) to combine.

OS
    Android
    The confusion comes from the mr
    /def up buff not saying anything different after its applied with charge. I guess the easiest way to test it would be def/mr scaling attacks, see if the damage goes up.

OS
    Android
    there is a description on the new pharoah eddie i think, it says it increases the next DEF (or MR) effect by 200%. So if you use an ability on the toon with DEF charge that increases DEF by 100 points, it would do 200 points instead? I think?