OS
    iOS

Souls question—newbish question

I have a bunch of souls that I cashed in with fragments during the last sacrifice event. Things like Epic Souls, Legendary souls. Except when I look at the fragments for those souls, I already have those specific characters. I was thinking that there is some sort of rotation of characters that you can get with souls. For example, now Edward the Great is the Eddie you can get from Heroic Souls. Will that change at some point in the future? If I wait to cash in my heroic souls, will I have the opportunity for different characters in the future?

OS
    Android
    Yes heroic souls rotate. Check your newsfeed to learn about upcoming rotations. Other souls don't rotate though.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    The heroic souls change later on today actually. If you check the scroll looking icon at the top right, you can find the banner for Summon Heroic Souls and it will show you the characters for the next few rotations. It's definitely a good idea to save the heroic souls for a character that you really want.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    OK great! As a follow-up, do you tend to store up fragments or cash them in and store up souls. Any advantage to doing either. Up to now, I have cashed in for souls (unless there is a fragment event that leads to other rewards). Is cashing in fragments for souls (and then storing souls) the right thing to do?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    OK great! As a follow-up, do you tend to store up fragments or cash them in and store up souls. Any advantage to doing either. Up to now, I have cashed in for souls (unless there is a fragment event that leads to other rewards). Is cashing in fragments for souls (and then storing souls) the right thing to do?
    Due to recent changes hoarders have been punished hard. Check out this topic for more information.
    Btw: apparently the heroic rotation doesn't show up in the newsfeed atm.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    i always cash my frags in as soon as i get them and then hoard the souls. As such, this recent change didnt affect me at all. I am still pissed about the change in general and specifically about the cost increase of using the souls, but i did get lucky with regards to the changes.

The problem with hoarding the souls is that there is apparently a limit to how many stacks of souls you are able to have. I dont know what it is, last sac event i had about 4,000 standard souls plus atleast 2 stacks of most everything else up to and including epic souls and i wasnt at the limit. But there is a limit and people have complained about reaching the limit and being forced to hoard frags which lead to this recent problem.