Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Valley of Kings -Debut Powerslave characters, including a limited edition Pharaoh Ed

Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie, 2 new Pharaoh Dog Kings, and 4 classes of Anubis are making their Legacy of the Beast debut!

From now until March 12th at 5 PM PT, complete Event Challenges to earn Dynasty Soul Fragments, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials and more!

All 7 new characters are highlighted in the Dynasty Soul. The Dynasty Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of 2 Pharaoh Dog Kings (Assassin and Gunner) 2 version of Anubis (Assassin and Sentinel), PLUS an exclusive chance of Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie and the Magus & Warrior Anubis!

Each Dynasty Soul summoned will also grant bonus rewards of 10 Gunner Pharaoh Dog King Fragments, and 10 Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Pharaoh Dog Soul Fragments guarantees a Gunner Pharaoh Dog King, whereas 500 Pharaoh Ramesses Soul Fragments guarantees Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie–a fully skill sharded, limited edition version of Pharaoh Eddie!

Dynasty Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

• There are Event Challenges that will grant you Dynasty Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Dynasty Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. Purchase special limited time items in the shop using a variety of in-game currencies to complete all of these challenges!
    • Packs of Dynasty Soul Fragments are available in-store for Gold!
    • The store offers Dynasty Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Completing event challenges will also earn you debut Present Talismans!

Present Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect! Equip a full set for a 35% Chance to remove Immunity and Inflict Punishment on the enemy for 2 turns. These talismans also grant Lifesteal to allies for 1 turn on each basic attack, and a 20% Chance to grant an Extra Turn to a random ally on each basic attack.

Dynasty Souls contain the following highlights:

Exclusive Chance of:
    • Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie (5* Sentinel): This limited edition version of Pharaoh Eddie comes fully skill sharded and armed with the Ozymandias passive, replacing the regular Pharaoh Eddie’s fury attack. Ozymandias makes your Eddie unstunnable, grants Immunity and cleanses negative effects from allies at the start of your turn. This passive will also revive upon death with Invincibility for 1 turn.

Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie is ONLY available in the Dynasty Soul.

Check out more on Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.
    • Anubis (4* Magus):
      A highly defensive Magus character that removes beneficial effects off enemies, while passively granting defensive effects to his allies. His physical and magic damage attacks are based on his current max HP, allowing him to deal big damage while still having the ability to survive in a fight.
    • Anubis (3* Warrior):
      A durable high single-target damage dealer with crowd control capabilities. Inflicts Sleep and follows up with Stun as a passive if enemies are asleep at the start of your turn.

The Magus and Warrior Anubis are ONLY available in the Dynasty Soul. While they will occasionally be featured in Heroic Soul Rotations, these characters will NOT be added to any other Souls, making the Dynasty Soul your best shot at securing them.

Increased Chance of:
    • Pharaoh Dog King (5* Gunner):
      A damage blocker that deals hybrid damage. Removes team wide Crave, Permadeath, Heal Block, and Heal Reduction penalties and Heals allies for 15% of this character's max HP per effect removed.
    • Pharaoh Dog King (5* Assassin):
      A team reviver that heals and removes negative effects including silver effects. Passively grants Perfect Immortality to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle as well as Endure and Immunity for 2 turns to allies below 50% at the start of each turn.
    • Anubis (4* Assassin):
      A team empowering character that gives all allies Immunity to Doom, Curse, and Permadeath. Grants all allies a Damage Reflect Shield for 2 turns and an extra turn to self plus one random ally for each enemy affected by Heal Block.
    • Anubis (3* Sentinel):
      A team wide healer who passively heals a random ally based on their missing HP every turn. Grants regen and increase ATK to all allies for 2 turns as well as a chance to grant an extra turn to each ally.

To help you complete these currency based event challenges, we have added the following limited time items to the Events Store. All of the following is available for the duration of the event:

Available for Gold:
    • Dynasty Soul Fragments x50 (500,000 Gold, UNLIMITED)
    • XP Boost (24h) (50,000 Gold, 1 per day)
    • Cosmic XP Shards x10 (250,000 Gold, 1 per day)
    • Cosmic XP Runes x10 (250,000 Gold, 1 per day)
    • Ironite x75 (150,000 Gold, 1 per event)

Available for Iron Coins:
    • Ancient Mariner Fragments x25 (600 Iron Coins, 2 per event)
    • T1 1* Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (500 Iron Coins, 2 per event)
    • T1 2* Cosmic Evo Rune x1 (1000 Iron Coins, 2 per event)
    • Frontier Coins x 100 (350 Iron Coins, 1 per event)

Available for Trooper Badges:
    • Legendary Soul x1 (2500 Trooper Badges, 1 per event)

Available for Frontier Coins:
    • Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (300 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
    • Magus Legendary Soul x1 (300 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
    • Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (300 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
    • Gunner Legendary Soul x1 (500 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
    • Assassin Legendary Soul x1 (500 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)
    • Heroic Legendary Soul x1 (750 Frontier Coins, 1 per event)

Finally, we have a 2 new deals available in the store to help with gearing up Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie or any other character you summon!
    • We have Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie Power up deal on offer! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Green XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie!
    • We are also offering an all-class Power Up Pack that provides Ironite, Gold and 5★ Colourless XP Shards that can be used on any class of character!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Dynasty, Pharaoh Ramesses and Pharaoh Dog Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 03-05-2019 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Edited end time from 4pm PT to 5pm PT

OS
    Android
    Wow! All event challenges involve spending. This is not going to go over well...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    This is gonna be hilarious....

Just finished all challenges except the iron coin challenges. Had ten souls. Cashed them in and didn't get any of the event characters GG.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-05-2019 at 12:35 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Wow! All event challenges involve spending. This is not going to go over well...
    I was thinking the exact same thing. This is adding a shit ton of fuel to an already raging fire. This may just put some people over the edge.

I literally just dumped 8k in iron coins, so gg me.

OS
    iOS
    Event done I guess. Resources drained. 13 souls only a PoM dupe. Bad luck continues for me. The charaters look useful though.

OS
    Android
    Just today in the morning spent around 2000 iron coins on relics, hilarious.

OS
    iOS
    I’m not completely sure, but I think we just got pissed on once again.

Unbelievable.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    My back just go wet, even though the sky is clear and the sun is shin8ng.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I spent 4K on ICs this afternoon.
    I put in a support ticket because my runes keep going over the inventory limit last week. Is there any chance the devs can get to that ticket sooner than later since there are a bunch of new runes involved with these rewards? I'm now like 6 runes over because of these new items and can't do anything unless I spend more precious gold upgrading runes.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID