Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After free souls it would cost you 80 million gold to get Ramesses Eddie. Just gonna put that out there so that we all know.

They want us to rip a hole in our gold wallets so we buy more gold

Either that or spend 3,600 ironite and rip a hole in your real wallet.

Very unprofessional for the developers to be this friggin stingy and if this is gonna be what the events will consist then I'll pack up and leave right now.

OS
    Android
    I'll second that Amarthir! And thanks for the heads up on the cost of ramesses Eddie too I was gonna do the math myself but you beat me to it!
    What I said before seems right we all need to spend only what feels comfortable for us as individuals. Know your boundaries, there's a never ending character creating machine here, none of us will ever have them all unless money is nothing for you... what you miss this time round you may get something next time!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Just think, if you play powerslave only with free SoW and all the skull quests you only earn about 5 MM gold a week. That's if you dont spend any leveling/evolving toons or talisman. The earned gold doesnt include what you can get from the gauntlet.

So to spend a weeks earnings to complete this event goal right before the next sac event. They really are trying to deplete everyone's gold reserve.

Imagine the new to mid level players trying to evolve their talisman. I can barely keep up with the new talisman, let alone back filling older talisman. At 400k per talisman how can new players save enough gold to participate in events like the present one. The prices for gold are so far out of line who would want to buy any.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I did notice today that unlike so many other souls it will only cost you 25 gold now to put in a precious soul...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I just spent 6000 FC to get Beast and Alexander few days ago......

Could I return them...... what a joke......

OS
    Android
    Anyone else has the feeling that this slot machine is in fact a social experiment how long it takes to piss off even the biggest hardcore Maiden fans?

Valley of Kings is so bad that it is almost an insult to the word event to call it an event ... They must take the piss deliberately ... just after halving your frag resources to come up with this.

I would call it: "Eddie with fancy hat lottery"
    Last edited by hold; 03-05-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    A good event should let both new and old players enjoy.

This game had lots of good events, but this time?

It's totally a joke.

OS
    Android
    good thing, i have ~60 million gold left on one account.
    Got me the missing mariner fragments to get him a week earlier on one account.
    Another alternative eddie seems interesting. (A good way to have a "new" eddie when lacking ideas... just take an existing eddie, alter his appearance a bit and change his fury for a passive. I like it.)
    And finally a - maybe - useful gunner blocker (beside the pumpkin, which i don't really count.)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Managed to get the ancient Mariner with the iron coin purchases but now I'm fresh out of iron coins and still need over a thousand for the last Present talisman. Guess I have to play arena here. Such a hassle. Don't you guys usually offer one for 500 ironite? Where's that this time around

OS
    Android
    It's a trap!

I don't waste my items to get these toons. I wait for awesome toons that are useful for farming, PvP or gauntlet.