Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i spent ~70 million to get the Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie (where do the s and ss come? In the german tranlation we have 2 different writings of him - the character soul spells different than the character in the event soul)
    I got the 2 3* anubis. They seem ok. Now i'm only missing the iron coins rewards, so i'm grinding pvp and gauntlet.
    Yeah, i noticed a rise in the fragment requirements. Luckily not for heroic souls, where i have plenty stored and wait for the time, musashi comes around.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    i spent ~70 million to get the Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie
    70 Million?? Where the heck did you get those from? Lucky you!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    70 Million?? Where the heck did you get those from? Lucky you!
    Ikr! Mustnt have dropped much into the sac event I guess! Or maybe converted a heap of ironite banked?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know if gold spent on levelling/evolving chars/talis count towards the total spend? I didn't think to check before I bought the offers but it might help some people out to know that they might be able to do that if there is an overlap with the evo event...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Does anyone know if gold spent on levelling/evolving chars/talis count towards the total spend? I didn't think to check before I bought the offers but it might help some people out to know that they might be able to do that if there is an overlap with the evo event...
    To meet the event "challenges" you have to spend the respective currency in a store, doesn't matter which, but it has to be a store. Other expenditures don't count towards the event "challenges".
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    No responses to tickets, no Devs on the forums since Monday... not looking good... they must have been instructed to go dark... this is the first time I've ever felt that this game is doomed.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    i agree. I havent seen a response to my incorrect gauntlet rewards ticket yet either. Be interesting to see what happens when they announce the next event. should be tonight I think?

Because of february only having 28 days, we can theorize the dates of some of the march events.

The frag event started 2/11 so it should also start 3/11.
    The sac started 2/13, seems reasonable that it would also start 3/13 keeping the same number of days between the events.
    Sat15 event will probably start on 3/16 which was the same day as the dungeon run last month but coincides with St. Patty's
    Gauntlet event will start on the first day of the next gauntlet season which should be 3/17-3/18?
    Arena should be the next week, 3/23? But the Dungeon event is listed between guantlet and arena, so perhaps dungeon 3/23 and arena 3/30

All that leaves the Evo event falling in between 3/4 and 3/11. Seems it should start tonight or tomorrow?
    Last edited by Natasmai; 03-07-2019 at 04:12 PM.

OS
    Android
    I don't know if anyone noticed but it seems to me the sale value of everything under the "Sell" tab has also been reduced.
    I know it's not advisable to do it but not that long ago selling mid to high level runes, evo runes and various shards returned very good gold value..... not anymore...
    Gold just became an even more precious commodity... it's gonna be a dismal sac event....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    He's anyone seen that the mega SOW refill was reduced to 60 SOW? Last time I clicked in error it was 140.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    No responses to tickets, no Devs on the forums since Monday... not looking good... they must have been instructed to go dark... this is the first time I've ever felt that this game is doomed.
    Yeah, glad I am not the only one who's noticed the radio silence since the underhanded move.

And then I started thinking about NF, and this came to mind...

https://youtu.be/8wRHcfF1Sqs
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-07-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many