Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    So I looked back on my iTunes account to see how much I’ve dropped on this game since last April. Over $550 dollars. I’m done. Nodding Frog can take a big flying fuck off a short plank. I’ll play till I run out of resources, which from the look of things it won’t take long, but I’m done spending.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    What do the new rewards do and how many more do you need to acquire before they can be used.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Still can’t believe it! A “blow all your ingame currency” event. Nothing about game play, running levels, or anything to achieve. Just spend all your shit.

Un fucking believable.......
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Gunner pharoh dog can be mine for 150,000,000 gold. Yay.

OS
    Android
    The IC requirements are not to bad for most of us, since we still need to buy relics. That is if you saved some from the arena event.

I guess I will end up buying the beast. Glad I didnt buy him when he first was available.

Thay are making us spend the gold that we cant afford to claim our souls for the upcoming sac event.

Now they are making me sell some of my stash of runes, cant get the rewards because my slot allotment is full.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    wow, talk about a sh***** event. Spending all of my hard earned ressources for some lousy fragments ? No thanks
    Last edited by chrismt; 03-05-2019 at 01:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    Use ic on souls? Hmmm. Use ic on mariner fragments-very tempting, as I wont have to kill myself trying to reach AAA again. I bought some FC. What do you folks think the best "deals" or use of your resources would be?

OS
    Android
    Let's also not forget that the next event is an evolution event and if it is anything like last one, it will tax everyone's gold resources even more. This is like inflicting a deep wound on everyone and then pouring salt and lemon juice on it.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Well, I'm gonna add Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie to the tier list. As far as I can tell, he's the best "variant" Eddie we have, compared to Shogun and Shadow Wickerman. I spent everything except for the gold, as I didn't have enough to spend. However, I do now have the Magus Lilith that my PvP team needed, and I purchased some new relics as well to help boost my team. Not sure how things will turn out from here, but we'll see. The Anubis toons all look pretty good, and the new Pharaoh Dogs are pretty good as well. Hopefully you guys get what you want.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 03-05-2019 at 02:54 AM.

OS
    Android
    Friggin hilarious! Spending resources event, How dare they!

I have thousands of IC so no problem there I can't do much else with it anyway... but the gold spending? they can stick it! Troopers badges no probs either... so I have done pretty much all I'm willing to do and Lo and behold pulled a 4* Assasin Anubis... Guess I gotta be happy with that!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan