Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What pisses me off the most is their way of communications. There has been no replies to the shit-storm in the game update thread. They do not communicate in advance what events are gonna be about for us to prepare:

Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    I just spent 6000 FC to get Beast and Alexander few days ago......
    Could I return them...... what a joke......
    I myself spent most of my IC before this event and had to spent my remaining 2k IC which I had saved for next months IC store talismans. They will not reply in this thread as well, since they don't give a flying fuck about us, our concerns, and where we wish the game to go. And even if they do reply it is either blatant lies or utter non-sense (E.g. according to Kaz Ecplise are on par with Labyrinth. Yeah, and my uncle, Obama, said I should never take sweets offered by a stranger.). Honestly I'm going to be surprised when the game makes it to 2020. The road they're currently on leads to self-destruction at an even faster pace than the speed of new releases (not gonna go into that topic is this is thoroughly ignored by NF anyways). The idea of making an event about spending is such an obvious money grabber, it's infuriating. I seriously hope that nobody will pour any $$$ in this black hole. I'm happy I haven't spent a single dime on this game so far, and from the looks of it, it's extremely unlikely I ever will.
    And btw: spending gold doesn't count unless it was spent in the store. Guys, I'm at a loss for words ...
    Last edited by Liu; 03-05-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Just today in the morning spent around 2000 iron coins on relics, hilarious.
    I did the same last saturday. Only 250 IC left.

they just expect us to grind in Arena or Gauntlet, they you need lots of SOW, then you have to spend tons of ironite to get such SOW. Classic economy of this game. We can complain but it is a pay game.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    This event is shockingly bad. No skill involved in dumping all your resources.
    Dont forget the sacrifice event will be coming up, and they have increased the cost of dropping souls which means after this event you will have to save up your gold reserves again
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    My thoughts about this event:

- we had similar trading events before. Not too often, but we had them. The last one was about trading souls against items or other stuff. So this is not a new thing, but different...see below
    - as far as I remember these trading events have not been connected to event souls so far - which was good...see below
    - in general I like the idea to trade some resources against others, but you need to be "lucky" that you have enough spare ones from those that you can trade against these that you need
    - this event is good for you, if you are prepared. Usually this game used to privilege players that hoard resources and don't spend them just as they get them. This is the greatest opposite compared what they did with our fragments (never forget!)
    - the trooper badges trades are really ok, as you can easily finish them just with the normal weekly prcedure of buying Trooper soul frags and some souls and/or frags. So if you did this before the event - unlucky! But you can wait until next rollover (depends if the store is updated quick enough...warning). And/or you get the legendary souls for 2.5k badges.
    - the iron coin trades are a bit more of a problem, as 2.5k IC are a lot if you are not prepared. The only way to get them is to play a lot of PVP/Gauntlet now... if you have enough it is a good point in time to buy some relics, gods, talis or the cosmic talis evo stuff (BTW I told you in the other thread that these cosmic talis will be a problem in different ways. If you are interested, look here: click
    - the gold trades are a DESASTER!!! and needs an own section:

5 Mio is huge! I still have 40 in the banks but I have to think about if it is worth to spend 5 of them (-> sac event, increased costs for summoning souls and we want to evolve some Talis, too, don't we?). Especially, as the things that you can buy for gold are more limited compared to the other 2 resources that are needed for this event:
    - The Ironite for 150k is a safe thing.
    - XP shards are not needed
    - XP runses for the stupid cosmic talismans...well...might become obligatory if they overpower these talis in the end.

Apart form that you could buy 1 Skill Shard for 2 Mios (lol) or 1 legendary souls for 10 Mios (ultra mega lol) from the other shops.
    OR you buy event soul frags. WARNING this is meant to make you gamble! 0.5 Mios for 1/4 of an event soul is a very bad trade, given the typically low drop rate (WARNING: 1.66% for a 5* and 44% of that for the "top price", which makes 0.73%!!!!). Amarthir already postet the amount of gold we need to invest to get the advertised char guaranteed... well I almost fell off my chair.

THIS GOLD TRADE IS THE NEXT SLAP IN OUR FACES RIGHT AFTER THE FRAGMENT AND SUMMONING PRICE SLAPS!

Mind your actions!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Well, it's a sacrifice event ... but of our ressources
    At least, those with thousands of millions of Gold could buy the Eddie & the Dog ... not my case
    Did all the challenges (except the 2500IC ... stupid me spend all yesterday for relics) ... didn't pull nothing good with 30 souls (not even a 3* Anubis)
    Last edited by kgk56; 03-05-2019 at 09:10 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I came here to read the posts on how lousy an event this is, and thought how everyone is getting screwed and so on and so forth, and then just realized I can simply sit this even out and I'll be all the better for it. Just ignore it and let's move on and hope they don't give us many more buckets of crap to piss everyone off. I'm still having fun if I just ignore this event altogether and work on other goals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    What pisses me off the most is their way of communications. There has been no replies to the shit-storm in the game update thread.
    That is NF standard communiction way, simply wait till the players forget - and the funny thing is, it works. After a few days most players forget everything and continue to support NF fraud with their money.

I'm sure, if there would be a company in "real life" acting that way a prosecuting attorney would be a daily guest. If LotB would be played by more players they would also be in trouble, other games but bigger games with less fraudulent methods were regulated already.

OS
    Android
    Just spend my Frontier Coins two days ago and now this Event...

OS
    Android
    only shit 3* and one shit 4* with souls end of event for me like others lol
    No new characters cool....another good event ahah
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    This really does nto bode well at all - I am almost at a loss on this one. Some of it easy but to fire this kind of event out of the blue after the last few days and that update - I guess we can just not bother doing it at all other than maybe if you are flush with resources of one type or another - I am fine on most of it to be honest other than maybe the gold and the IC (just spent them all yesterday!!)

No one wants to not do events as I am sure we all want the new characters - but maybe this is the team testing the water to see how crazy we all are and what are willing to do to get new characters? Oh and to drain resources before a frag and sac set of events.....guys I think we have to come to the conclusion that 2019 is going to see a big chnage in the game and how it runs. That should have been in the State of the Nation write up but there was little, if any, chat about a massive sea change in how game resources will be hit really hard like never before......still cannot get over the gold hikes on souls!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496