OS
    Android

Valley of Kings event . . . seriously?

Is this event a fucking joke? All of the objectives are simply to buy stuff in the store.

Devs, do you realize how pathetic this comes off as? I scrolled through the new event goals and all I read was, "Can you please give us money? Please?? We really want your money. Pretty please?"

Don't get me wrong, I understand that the game needs money. But this event just doesn't have anything to do with the gameplay. How far did you guys have to reach up your own ass to find this idea?!

But honestly...

Name:  I don't know what I expected.jpg
Views: 5097
Size:  170.8 KB
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    The only thing that chaps my ass is the frontier coin ones. I'm tryna save for the beast and I went from 1700 to like 900 because of their shit

OS
    Android
    I'd saved up something like 10k iron coins from the last few events, then spent them all on relics about three days ago. F'ing joke.

OS
    Android
    Nothing like showing complete contempt for the customer base: Bend over and bite this pillow...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah just spent allmy iron coins too. Still I suppose I have gauntlet to hit again but wont get a load from that! I am still wondering why oh why they are messing us about with odd stuff like this - too much chnage in a shoprt period feels like the screws are being turned by someone somewhere! As with my other posts on recent events and changes it seems gold is going to be a pain in the arse to get and with events like this and for me forever trying to get tallies on my full roster levelled ( I know its daft but its a mini game goal of mine as I am lazy as f**k!) - well it all just seems like ever resource is under fire. Not so bad maybe for us long term guys and farmers - but this may be an event that many folks cannot get near unless they buy resources - really just not sure about that and if this is how they start this resource hit approach and dread to think what we have coming up.

My backseat is looking inviting on this game right now I have to say - I cant see me spending anything anytime soon either as I just fear we are all being dragged down a alley from Killers or the Iron Maiden cover....maybe even Women in Uniform...Eddie is waiting in the shaodws...LOL.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    a joke event again yes, i spent all and event is finish for me with no new characters ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I've spent my frontier coins not too long ago. A heads up would have been nice. When I saw the event name, I really thought it was an event that GRANT us resources, all centering mostly on the gold that we're probably gonna need for future events of the month such as that sac event. I guess I expected more than money grabbing attempts. My thoughts were too good to be true :-/

OS
    iOS
    I thought this was an odd event. I do not want to part from my hard-earned gold because if I do, I won't have any for a sacrifice event. I happened to spend 10,000 trooper badges and 3500 iron coins last week (along with 1500 FC to get Horus). If I had waited a week, I would have gotten some nice rewards in this event, at least. Oh well... I'm sitting this one out. I covet the new Egyptian characters though.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, what annoys me is that there is no way to 'earn' the max achievements in the event period. If you'd spent your iron coins or FC, forget about it. Gold/badges at least is doable.

And what annoys me the most, is that with the crazy iron coins levels, it means I cant get the full talisman set.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs