Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Rune overflow, yeah

Hell there.
    I wanted to poke in the eye with a sharp post in the same manner the 'rune overflow' is stabbing my.
    Since there is no way to expand rune inventory, developers of the game should expand it asap to a reasonable size.

Last events are giving cosmic talismans evo materials, for each class and each quality tier separated and that's creating that rune overflow while we the ppl on average have 2 cosmic talismans and have no clue to which what where why applies. Quantity is 1 stack of 1 'whatever stuff'. Really? Ok.
    As the game progresses we are about to see more and more events with this stuff for sure and collect them, but as everyone gets it by now, there is some shortage of space for it.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-05-2019 at 04:36 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I totally agree this needs to be increased.
    I think there are 6 new rune types in this set of events. There were 3 in the event before that is still running. That's 9 empty slots we had no way of knowing we were going to be required to have.

Devs if you are going to release 9 new anything just go ahead and increase our slot availability by 10 to make sure we can receive the reward in the first place and save yourself a lot of support emails.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    They won't increase the number of stacks. 1) They increased redeeming cost. 2) They increased both the gain of souls and the types of souls.
    => Stack limit is reached more easily
    In order to reduce the souls they have to be redeemed
    => More resources required
    => $$$
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    It's a way to make you use or sell your resources. For most of us the gold can be used. Resource limitation is a great way to control the game.

I had a similar problem with shards just before the pumkin fest. I sold a bunch of 1 and 2* evo shards to make room. Lost out on alot of essence because I could evolve those pumkins.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yes, this is so damn annoying. I sold off about a dozen stacks of runes and shards (getting overflow on both). There are around a dozen new runes for cosmo talisman that we can’t even use yet just sitting there taking up space. This fits right in the business as usual planning with this bass ackwards game.

OS
    Android
    I agree 100% Caretaker. I have managed so far by using up all of my 1* and 2* XP runes. But, the next time we get an event that drops those, there won't be a place for them. So, I'll be using or selling them after every drop.

This brings up a good asset management strategy. Always use your lower star XP materials before the higher star materials. You can get more XP punch in a stack of 5*, so you don't want to suck up an inventory slot with a 3* stack unnecessarily.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Power up 4* and 5* talisman with 3* runes is cheaper than 5*.

So we need to make a choice: stockpiling runes with higher xp or cheaper cost to use.

OS
    Android
    It only cost more if you dont exactly level up you talisman. 1 5* equals about 2.5 4* and 5 3* runes. It may only seem like 3* cost less to use because you use less overage to level up your talisman

Cosmic talisman are a different story.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    There is a big need for more slots in all inventories, especially for runes due to the many new items there related to the cosmics. As they like to "adjust" things at the moment, maybe this will come? Oooops adjust means reduction... sorry guys
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Blade, now you must give them a little more credit. They will wait until we have to sell or use or resources just to make space for the lone cosmic rune evos. Then they can adjust the value of the runes we have left.
    Muzzleloader-8226.