Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Little tip for some extra gold.

With these resent changes that took a lot of our resources and also raising the gold price for claiming some of the souls here’s a way to get some extra gold.

When you get a talimas as a reward for a victory I’m guessing that most of you sell them direct for gold.
    All 3*talisman (common and the more rare ones)sell for 2346 gold if you sell them directly.
    But if you don’t sell them directly but sell them from the tab in “my Team” the common ones give the same amount of gold (2346) and the more rare ones give a lot more gold.
    For example a 3* Tranquility talisman gives then 14076 gold instead of 2346 gold
    That’s an extra 11730 gold for free!!

Most players may know about this but I never read anything about this and didn’t notice this until a few weeks ago. With all this shit going on with the extra gold costs (yes,I’m still pissed) I thought i would share this “trick” with you guys and maybe help some troopers out there. \m/

OS
    Android
    Now that you've shared it the devs are prolly going to "fix" it. Same as with eternity ed ... Thank you though, I didn't know it !
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Well...if the devs are going to change this maybe then it’s time to stop playing at all.
    Most of us play this game every day with all it’s bugs and update issues and even though we’re frustrated about it we play on. But the sneaky move they pulled on us this time was some next level shit, so if they change the gold reward after I shared it perhaps then it’s time to quit. If we can’t help each other then what’s the point of being on a forum?

OS
    Android
    If you need gold, farm Powerslave on madness level. It heals about 7,000 gold per turn and costs 4 SOT. You'll get nearly 280,000 gold per 80 SOT (sands of time). Sod refills 3-4 times per day, so it adds up. If you also need 3star evo runes, then farm Matter of Life and Death, but it cost 5 SOT, so you'll only get about 120k gold per 80 SOT.
    When it comes to talismans, if you sell High Rarity talisman, like Rage or Flash, you'll get 700,000 gold when maxed out, but costs 450k gold to level the talisman up, so it's the same to farm Powerslave. Also, I'd only sell duplicates.

OS
    iOS
    I always sell my stuff through my team - never used any other way. You can make a lot of extra gold farming NOTB but I usually do Powerslave to upgrade characters for sac or roster and for the evo events or AMOLAD if I need to do it quicker but to one character usually. I am going for it just now as using the XP boost thing and getting a bunch or characters ready for evo event by getting them just close to 99% maxed at each level.

Red/Green/Blue/Gunner/Assassin Basic 3 star = 2346 (sell them all usually)
    Red/Green/Blue/Gunner/Assassin 3 star (BNW tallies like Immortal/Rage/Quake etc) = 4692 (I dont tend to sell these as they are decent to add to the gauntlet roster characters)

All 'premium' or harder to get stuff like primordial/purge/future/soul/oracle/force/flash/serenity/tranquility are all the higher 14,076.....never sold them direct though I know you can - prefer to take a look at what I have each day or every other day and stick them on a random character for stoing and upgrading if required.

Sets like the more up to date decent ones (Sustain/Soul/Future/Destiny/Snow etc) = 14076
    Last edited by scott-5496; 03-06-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    How do you sell talismans "directly"? I know your advise is to NOT sell directly, but I've only sold them in My Team as I am unaware of any other way to sell them???

OS
    Android
    when the rewards pop up on screen, you touch hand hold on the talisman and it will pop up a box. one of the options is to sell the item. same goes for just about any other loot drops.

OS
    Android
    Another useful saving tip, which I'm guessing most know, when upgrading characters or talismans to max of a tier, use 1-3 less shards than needed and work your way down to 1* shards.

Takes more time, but you can save a lot using 9 x 5*, 1 x 4*, 1 x 3*, 1 x 2*, and 2 x 1* rather than just using 10 x 5*.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Another useful saving tip, which I'm guessing most know, when upgrading characters or talismans to max of a tier, use 1-3 less shards than needed and work your way down to 1* shards.

Takes more time, but you can save a lot using 9 x 5*, 1 x 4*, 1 x 3*, 1 x 2*, and 2 x 1* rather than just using 10 x 5*.
    As well as this, even just using, for example, 15 x 4* instead of 10 x 5* can save a few k per talisman.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    when the rewards pop up on screen, you touch hand hold on the talisman and it will pop up a box. one of the options is to sell the item. same goes for just about any other loot drops.
    I guess this is on Android only... I don't get this in my old iPhone 5 :P