Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Gauntlet bug and support response time

I achieved SS in Gauntlet and received only AAA reward. I know I'm not the only one who had that same exact problem. That resulted in a shorting of Frontier Coins but also for Ancient Mariner Fragments (leaving me at 485/500, when I should have received enough to have him).
    Anyway, I've heard others get this resolved through support, so I sent a ticket on Sunday evening. How long should I wait before contacting them again? What is the typical timeframe of response? That seems like a long time for a fairly simple problem.

OS
    iOS
    I had 21 wins from the last arena event which didn't count. I sent in a ticket & still waiting!

OS
    Android
    Last time, 1 day.

This time, so far, nothing.

OS
    Android
    Last time it happened to me, it took about 4 days to get resolved. That's from the time submitted the ticket to resolution.

OS
    Android
    Same here, and at least the 3rd time that happened to me. I sent ticket on Sunday and still waiting for a solution. The other times I didnīt send anything
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    I am also still waiting, sent my ticket on monday.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    any body got the talisman fragment for clearing SSS?

OS
    iOS
    OK--that is 4 days without a response. I know that it is irrational, but I'm feeling like a jilted lover. It's only some fragments and frontier coins, but the issue is the ridiculous bug and then no response. That seems like way too long of a time for a response. I've considered moving on from the game if I don't get a response. The whole thing just seems kind of ridiculous, as is my irritation about it. So, maybe it'll be like moving on from a parasitic relationship.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    OK--that is 4 days without a response. I know that it is irrational, but I'm feeling like a jilted lover. It's only some fragments and frontier coins, but the issue is the ridiculous bug and then no response. That seems like way too long of a time for a response. I've considered moving on from the game if I don't get a response. The whole thing just seems kind of ridiculous, as is my irritation about it. So, maybe it'll be like moving on from a parasitic relationship.
    Hang in there. Did you receive the automated response right after you sent in the request? If so, you will hear back soon. Sometimes it's only a day or two, but other times it can be close to a week. I imagine it just depends on how busy they are with other requests.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Michelle contacted me yesterday for a ticket from 02/23 about my winnings which didn't count the first hour. She said as I completed my challenges there was nothing else to do. Off course because event is already over. I hope they don't take that long for this week ticket.