Threaded View

OS
    Android

BoS Capacity Issues

We need a way to get rid of souls other than redeeming them in the BoS. I don't think I will ever be able to significantly decrease the amount I have at the moment. I may err on this, but I think currently the inflow of souls is vastly surpassed by the outflow, even if you'd spend all your gold on it and spend all your free SoT (plus extra SoT) on powerslave madness. How much is powerslave madness ? about 250k per SoT stack ? That means would have to purchase 10 SoT refills (= 300 ironite) just to redeem a single stack of 99 rare souls.
    Once I have a soul I can do nothing with it, it just occupies a slot and requires me to spend more time scrolling through the BoS. Speaking of which, filter/sorting options please ? I don't have any good suggestions on it, everything I'm thinking of right now will just come back as a boomerang to hurt us. But the way things are right now - in a short while each and every one of us will sit on a BoS filled to capacity without a chance of getting new souls unless spending $$$ for gold.
    Another way would be to increase BoS capacity. But as long as inflow is greater than outflow, this won't help unless the capacity is infinite. And boy do I look forward to scrolling through that.
    Of course significantly increasing the gold return, in e.g. NC, would be the best solution. But let's face it, that'll never happen. They want to control resources by making gold the limiting factor. There will be no free lunch for any of us.

Maybe one of you guys has a good idea for resolving this issue ?
    Last edited by Liu; 03-07-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race