OS
    Android

BoS Capacity Issues

We need a way to get rid of souls other than redeeming them in the BoS. I don't think I will ever be able to significantly decrease the amount I have at the moment. I may err on this, but I think currently the inflow of souls is vastly surpassed by the outflow, even if you'd spend all your gold on it and spend all your free SoT (plus extra SoT) on powerslave madness. How much is powerslave madness ? about 250k per SoT stack ? That means would have to purchase 10 SoT refills (= 300 ironite) just to redeem a single stack of 99 rare souls.
    Once I have a soul I can do nothing with it, it just occupies a slot and requires me to spend more time scrolling through the BoS. Speaking of which, filter/sorting options please ? I don't have any good suggestions on it, everything I'm thinking of right now will just come back as a boomerang to hurt us. But the way things are right now - in a short while each and every one of us will sit on a BoS filled to capacity without a chance of getting new souls unless spending $$$ for gold.
    Another way would be to increase BoS capacity. But as long as inflow is greater than outflow, this won't help unless the capacity is infinite. And boy do I look forward to scrolling through that.
    Of course significantly increasing the gold return, in e.g. NC, would be the best solution. But let's face it, that'll never happen. They want to control resources by making gold the limiting factor. There will be no free lunch for any of us.

Maybe one of you guys has a good idea for resolving this issue ?
    Last edited by Liu; 03-07-2019 at 11:31 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    yeah i have a good solution, return the costs for using the book of souls to their previous amounts.... or better yet, why exactly do we pay for them in the first place? No reason we should pay more than a couple hundred gold max to make a character with a soul, especially since we may not even need that character. I know i remember as a newer player i was super excited to get my first legendary from fragments... then i didnt have enough gold to use the soul. I was pretty pissed!

Alternatively, while i appreciate the fact that the fragment drops needed to be increased to help lower players accumulate new toons, they obviously increased the drop rate too much. Clearly they recognized this, which is why they announced the increased cost of fragments required to convert into a soul. So basically they increased the drops then increased the requirements, so we are back to square one in theory. I think they need to decrease the drop rates a bit closer to what they were and just add a little more instead of such a huge increase, then they return the conversion requirements back to where they were as well.

They are just breaking bones, then putting a band-aid on it.

Also, my problem with the souls stacks is the standard regular soul. I get hundreds of them each week plus when we run the LoL events, its way worse. When the sac events roll around i am literally throwing 1000's of them into the book and them straight into the sac well. It does return some nice resources doing that, but i personally would rather trade a stack of 99 for a few rare souls. now they have added frag drops from souls which generally equals 1 rare soul per 99 stack, which i feel is a bit stingy (i expected maybe 2-3 per 99), but it costs us 10,000 gold (99*100 + 100 to convert the frags) to do this (plus a TON of time sacrificing 99 characters). I would love the option to just click a button and trade 99 souls for 2 rare souls (im sure they would charge us for this transaction) but it would save time and also space in the souls stacks.

OS
    Android
    I haven't looked into the cost of dropping a regular soul into the BoS, but I don't let them stack up these days, it just takes too long to rid yourself of them, they do serve a purpose, great for sow, sot, small amounts of ironite and Xp shards etc

What is interesting to me is that there's 7 x characters in the latest event, the 2 x Pharoah dogs are available in regular mythical souls and class mythical souls but the two 3* Anubis are not available in regular souls... obviously we know the Eddie is only available in the event soul, as well as the remaining 4*'s
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    They need to increase the slots available for souls or allow us to sell unwanted souls. With all the new types of souls added, epic, colored legendary if you want to save a few for the sac event the spaces are not used in an efficient manner.

I am having to sacrifice souls just to keep below my limit, several slots are being used from the frags converted because of the exchange rate increase. I am having to spend gold on unwanted toons that I particularly dont want to sacrifice at this moment.

The same problem with the rune slots. They added a bunch of cosmic runes that at the moment only take space with no time frame when we will be able to acquire enough to upgrade the cosmics.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    What is interesting to me is that there's 7 x characters in the latest event, the 2 x Pharoah dogs are available in regular mythical souls and class mythical souls but the two 3* Anubis are not available in regular souls... obviously we know the Eddie is only available in the event soul, as well as the remaining 4*'s
    Slight correction . . . The 3* Warrior and 4* Magus Anubis are event soul exclusives. The 3* Sentinel and 4* Assassin can be found in their respective non-event souls.
    Last edited by druid138; 03-07-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    standard souls still cost 100 to throw in the book

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Slight correction . . . The 3* Warrior and 4* Magus Anubis are event soul exclusives. The 3* Sentinel and 4* Assassin can be found in their respective non-event souls.
    Thank you Druid I just found that out, when the event started I did not see all of them in amongst their respective soul types but they are definately there now. However I would have thought it would be a pretty easy thing to pull the 3* Sentinel Anubis, from a rare soul and even easier from a class rare soul but that is not the case, I tried ten of each and still couldn't pull him, has anybody got him to drop in that way?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Thank you Druid I just found that out, when the event started I did not see all of them in amongst their respective soul types but they are definately there now. However I would have thought it would be a pretty easy thing to pull the 3* Sentinel Anubis, from a rare soul and even easier from a class rare soul but that is not the case, I tried ten of each and still couldn't pull him, has anybody got him to drop in that way?
    I agree with you - he seems very elusive for a 3*.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I have given up a fair few Mythical class and regular Mythical souls and the ones I spoke of earlier, but returned nothing, I have nothing but my own experience to prove it but I would avoid wasting the gold and the souls to nab these characters till well after the event has ended...

OS
    Android
    I only popped event souls, and only the souls they "give" you for the achievements. The ONLY new toon i got was the new Sentinel Anubis. And only 1 4* at all and it was a blue dog