Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    How do you do this twice a day?
    I just checked and I have 10 hours for these to be available again. I did about 2 hours after reset.
    What am I missing? Has to be done at certain times? Maybe only works if I get up at 2am local?

XP cache and hoard are available again, though.
    As I indicated, Hoard and Cache can be done x2/day, the Vault is once/day.

I believe the Cache and Hoard are on a 12 hour reset. For my local time on the east coast of US, Vault triggers at 12 noon everyday (times adjust with daylight savings, was 11am until this weekend). The Cache and Hoard each trigger at 8pm for me and are available again in the morning (i think?) Maybe I am confused, i will take a closer look over the next 24 hours.

Well, dear friend, i have been playing this game for almost 3 years now but your statement about “2x per day” is some news to me...

They do reset at different times, so for people who sleep in between some come in the morning and some in the evening. but i’m pretty sure that they all reset once a day. unless the RNG ghost overmind (who has been hijacking almos every patch) has changed it in some recent patch and nobody but you noticed...

OS
    iOS
    All the Skull Quests are on a 24 hour clock that resets the same time every day. You *can* do them twice in a day, but you will need to wait for the reset to do them again.

Gold and Soul and Evo reset at 00:00 UTC (Not sure on the Vault)
    XP Material reset at 09:00 UTC
    Talisman reset at 15:00 UTC

..I think, that's off the top of my head.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Did someone get this bug: evolve 4* stars talismans and the game do not take them into account for the event?

Watch my vide from minute 8

Sent a request to support already. What a f****g shame.
    Last edited by Banished; 03-11-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    As I indicated, Hoard and Cache can be done x2/day, the Vault is once/day.
    Well, I guess the game is different on your device somehow.
    I just ran cache and hoard at 19.30 local (00.30 UTC) and they both say 23:26:45 until reset, so that's once per day for me on an Android system.
    I can't do the vault, so no idea what it's reset would be.

So, after running everything except the gold vault, at 19.45 local (00.45 UTC) they're all showing resets as :
    XP cache and hoard : 7:14:30 = 08.00 UTC
    Evo cache and hoard : 23:14:30 = 00.00 UTC
    Talisman cache and hoard : 15:14:30 = 16.00 UTC

I don't know why they chose to make them reset at different times, but then, I don't understand many things about this game, so whatever.

They are each 8 hours apart, so that makes some logical clock sense, but as they're still a once a day run, why does it matter if they all reset at the same time?
    It's not like there aren't a bunch of other things that happen at 00.00 reset, so what's a couple more?
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Yep my apologies, it seems I never noticed which quests I play when LoL...

So it is 20k + 101k + 258k plus change = 380k-wish per day

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondhead2112 View Post
    I got a purple T3 HP 15%. I brought it up to lvl 20 with the following specs:
    HP 10822
    ATK 1113
    DEF 919
    faaarrrrkkkkkk. Gotta get me one of them soon!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Along with the skull quests you get 65 runs runs of powerslave at 7K each equals 450K . That doesnt include the free SoT earned. Add that to the skull quest rewards that is 850K gold a day without spending ironite for refills. When I indicated 700K a day that was not including the gold vault rewards.

We have 16 days for the gold event. 16 times 700K equals is 11.5MM gold earned without spending any ironite. If the gold event costs 5MM spent and another 5MM to evolve talisman that equals a net zero loss . That doesnt include any other game play/frag event in the future.
    Yep, Ive been running NotB and Powerslave continuous and gold drops have been about equal for both. Each 80 is netting around 250k gold by the time I finish. I was doing powerslave for XP, but changed to NoTB now for 3* ranbow evo runes. Im not 100% efficient each day due to sleep, but get 3 auto-SoT refills a day. So thats $750k gold a day + the gold & soul hoard (Am not at vault yet). So yeah, heaps of gold.

That said, now the LoL event has started, that gold income has dropped significantly. Suppose I gotta pick n choose
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs