Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't get why everyone is complaining. Events like this sucks but events that requires repeating the same task endlessly (use permadeath 67,021 times) is supposed to be "fun"?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    I don't get why everyone is complaining. Events like this sucks but events that requires repeating the same task endlessly (use permadeath 67,021 times) is supposed to be "fun"?
    To be fair Permadeath challenges are pretty easy cuz of Gunner chopper and Killer Prime but I get your point.

I believe that our collective issue here is the recent actions and changes to the game, mixed with the radio silence from the developers on the forum. After raising the fragment costs, doubling soul costs and from what I heard, also reducing the sale value of talismans. And then having all these events where you have to spend spend spend a bunch of gold, literal millions at a time, for bland, mediocre rewards, especially right before the next Sacrifice event, where the soul price changes are really gonna hit us in a big way, this is why alot of people are considering leaving or taking breaks.

Also this isn't really a big deal but the Lord of light dungeon has been gone for like a day and a half now, so that's a thing.

OS
    Android
    If i hadn't read here i would know that souls cost got increased... oO
    Edit: Oh i see it.., Rare Soul 50/50 to get one Soul.., wow.., Greed.., one of the seven deadly sins.., but if you need it. I mean it is clearly blatant since the beginning in the real life money cost.., but yeah.

I only can talk for my self.., but i would wish that we would get more REAL gamecontent like back in the days when this game got released.. ok i started in January 2017.., not really at the beginning because i couldn't because of not having a phone to play it.
    But when i started back in these days it was sooo much fun to play it, i really loved it and it take me through tough times in real life.., and to work towards long term Goals like Grim Reaper Eddie.., i was sooooooo happy when i achieved this Goal.., it was so great because Dance of Death was one of the Album of my youth.., i liked and still like this song like a lot of others.., ok i love so much songs.. ^^

But when Events arrived and this Auto-Replay feature the game changed into a fucking grinding machine what needs to run 24/7 grind grind grind (sorry i had to do this.. xD :P).. yeah.. and i think a lot of other players feel the same.

And what Amarthir says.., the devs are silent.., there is no communication with us the players.., and so on..,

btw. Talisman Soul Pack 10 per month 54,99 € i mean really? xD 10 Times?! (549,90 €) Why not.., i have no words for this. I will never have. xxxD
    Name:  Screenshot_20190308-235050.png
Views: 335
Size:  1.18 MB "unglaublich preiswert" -> very cheap -> 32,99 € for digital Crap.., which will get lost if the game will shut down.., for this money i can buy full or two full games on Steam.., or on DVD what i have forever.., it's so funny..,

And yeah.. they still don't fixed the language issue on the news feed if you set the game on english.., some of the devs told me over a year ago that they will look into. x'D
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-08-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris View Post
    Feels like I've been here before
    Feels like I've been here before
    I LOL'ed.
    (Adding more characters, but only really wanted to post the above.)
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    To be fair Permadeath challenges are pretty easy cuz of Gunner chopper and Killer Prime but I get your point.

I believe that our collective issue here is the recent actions and changes to the game, mixed with the radio silence from the developers on the forum. After raising the fragment costs, doubling soul costs and from what I heard, also reducing the sale value of talismans. And then having all these events where you have to spend spend spend a bunch of gold, literal millions at a time, for bland, mediocre rewards, especially right before the next Sacrifice event, where the soul price changes are really gonna hit us in a big way, this is why alot of people are considering leaving or taking breaks.

Also this isn't really a big deal but the Lord of light dungeon has been gone for like a day and a half now, so that's a thing.
    No argument there... lately devs seems to be ignoring community and decreasing the transparency. But I don't get why some would prefer events that requires "playing the game" as in repeating the same tasks endlessly
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Personally I dont mind this event. I am using it an excuse to level up talismans that Ive been meaning to do for ages.

I think the problem is that the gold hike, done for a good reason for the last sac event, is not sustainable in ongoing mode.

I implore the devs to return gold costs back to what they were. Outside of events where you get a heap of 5* idols, it was quite well balanced. I never managed to get millions upon millions of gold and then it decreased over time, particularly upgrading chars and talismans. But now, there simply is not enough gold ever and that isnt just a small bottleneck, but a huge one.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Sooo i got my second Cosmic Talisman.., it was a Purple T2 ATK 15%.

But what i discovered what i didn't last time.., ^^
    If i want to upgrade with these White Rune it costs 3x 2* for a cost of 14.625 Gold.., if i want to use a 5* it costs 156.000 Gold... o_O
    I upgraded the last one for this Price because i only had 5* Runes.., oO wtf.., where do we get the 2*?

But really.., to evolve these kind of Talis.., we need toooo MUCH Rainbow Evo Runes.., 50x 2*.., 25x 3*
    If we would need them just for normal Talismans it would be ok.., but to get these resources.., who is responsible for the Balance of this game?!

But the rewards with 6x 2* Rainbow Evo Runes are VERY HELPFUL. x'D
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-09-2019 at 01:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    That's why I quit chasing them. I have 3 or 4 basic. They cost way too much to upgrade. I've left some on characters, but mostly in going back to an oddball maxed talisman

OS
    Android
    Yeah. I stopped chasing for anything in this Game some weeks ago, when i accepted that these Events suck more and more.

OS
    Android
    No longer going to spend real $ after the events of these past few weeks (I've donated way too much). Pulling another T1 white from "challenges" sealed it for me. I didn't pay to increase my status. I made no attempts to reach Eternal. I simply wanted all the Eddies. So far, I have them all, until next month that is...

The app had such potential but management has destroyed that, in my opinion. I'll continue to play daily until the servers go dark but I'm not going to given in to their mind games.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹