Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just for fun, due to the weather lately (laughs). Has anyone noticed that the new "must-have" packages are not appearing on the "special" tab of the store?
    Poor life ...

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    I thought the last "event" was a new low ... I was wrong ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Just needed 50 frags and got a 15% magic to add to my 15% health relic. Done.

OS
    Android
    i'm still busy grinding iron coins to fulfill the last quest of the previous event.
    Have'nt checked on the requirements for this event, but if it involves spending gold anyhow, I'm off for this, as i was barely able to spend the 5 million (at least on 2 devices) before.

i have 2 cosmic talismans on all accounts, but i'm at 0 or max 1 out of 5 for the evo materials. It'l be a long time before i can get even one of these up. (i mean, ok even at 2* max, the %-Live-cosmic talisman has some good stats and is currently wandering from slot to slot for the gauntlet.
    Last edited by satani; 03-08-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    i don't need more than one cosmic talisman,what's the point to have more if can't upgrade to lv3...i am collecting resources and skip this event...

OS
    Android
    The only reason I've attempted this event is due to the fact that I needed to upgrade some talismans anyway... Except, oh no! I ran out of gold with the last event! Great!

Can we have some actual events that require, y'know, actually playing the game instead of just spending?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    The event is ok. We had one last month about leveling/evolving characters, now we have it for Talis. Will it always alternate between the both now as these cosmic events are on a monthly basis? Would be a bit boring, but most events are repetitive anyway.

The good thing about this event is that we have 16 days to go and as we level (and evolve) at least one Tali per day anyway for the daily reward, this one does not require that much on top. I am really "excited" to get my third T1 white thing in the end.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    ur not shitting me?
    i got the exact same shit purple t1 last summon lol 15% atk as well
    Dude, purple cosmic talismans are awesome. Nothing shit about them!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Another 15% ATK but red this time
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.
    Soo.., earn "Talisman Souls" from Event Challenges and we will get Talisman Fragments... *Facepalm*

Buuut i like to get another one of this Talismans. These Fragments will give me a second one. Hell yeah.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-08-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...