Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Fate’s Memory (Evolution) - Earn new Cosmic Talismans!

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until March 23rd at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

Get ready to battle in the Brave New World and Night City! Focus on these areas to collect the Runes you’ll need to power up your Talismans and complete the Event Challenges!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul is a brand new item that will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Events Store!

OS
    Android
    More garbage.

OS
    iOS
    You can’t make this stuff up....
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Lets spend more gold. It's like a Friday night here, money just burning a hole in everyone pocket.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    2 consecutive events where no gameplay is involved and where the main goal is for us to spend all of our gold. I’m not one to complain but wow

OS
    iOS
    Oh wow, this is so boring...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Meh I preferred the last one they did where you level up the characters. I only needed 25 cosmic frags so I maxed out 20 3* Talismans and got the lamest version of cosmic talisman, a tier one white health +15% one. Event is over for me I'm not spending my gold on your bullshit.

OS
    iOS
    WOW Brother Amarthir
    how the frick did we get the exact same thing? +15hp white t1 trash? i think Devs are trying to fuck with us

Did they make our first summon during this even trash tier so we would buy talisman souls?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    WOW Brother Amarthir
    how the frick did we get the exact same thing? +15hp white t1 trash? i think Devs are trying to fuck with us

Did they make our first summon during this even trash tier so we would buy talisman souls?
    Probably. The one I got last time was a purple tier1 with attack +15% and I use that all the time.

OS
    Android
    I'm not chasing this dog. I'm just going to grind for my troopers.