Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got a 2nd white T1 with +15% magic. What a shit RNG. Would be nice to choose a talisman, but the RNG is so boring and frustrating!

OS
    iOS
    Dev are getting obvious.....

An event where achievements are earned based on spending gold.....

Followed by an event that requires gold in order to level up talismans.....

Gee, ya think they hope you spend real $$$ to get more gold???

---------------------

For what it's worth.. I have 5 cosmics.. All of them T1.. never seen anything more so the odds of getting better than T1 seem about as good as a 5 star toon drop from a rare soul. and..... you CAN'T evolve the T1's because the necessary items haven't been made available.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-08-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yep, and a Sacrifice event just around the corner with people already complaining they have no gold. I’ve enjoyed this little game for the past three years, but I sense it is drawing to a close.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I don't get the timing of the current increases in gold costs. With Maiden coming back on tour with an attachment to the game, why wouldn't the developers want to keep the game reasonable for newer players since the tour is like a recruitment drive? I could kind of see changing things after more players are hooked after the tour. Maybe they think new players will spend big $?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Soooo... Lord of Light is just gone. I wanted to finish the last few missions I have but, okay, whatever, you want me to pay more to participate in these terribly bad events.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    I don’t know what to say anymore. I was hoping for something decent to help change my mindset about this game. But instead NF pulls this crap again. I don’t have any talismans that I want/need to be upgraded and not to mention the amount of gold and xp runes I will have to waste chasing a cosmic talisman that would give me a t1 crap.

Was planning on sticking around until the sac event but it seems like NF is doing everything they can to get rid of players. Are they doing this to make it easy on the servers? Lmao. Well, I think it’s working...

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Dev are getting obvious.....
    Uh, it's been obvious for several months.
    Now it's just blatant.

OS
    Android
    Feels like I've been here before
    Feels like I've been here before

OS
    iOS
    For the first time in over a year I can't complete achievements without spending real money. I mean there's just no way. Farming the most profitable level (NotB) for the next 14 days will not yield enough gold to level up all the talismans necessary. I could sell items I have in stock, but that merely ensures I won't have items for the next event. And I'm sitting on a huge stockpile of souls and fragments I can't redeem because gold has all but vanished from the game as a reward.

....... frankly, I think I'm now done.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    Soooo... Lord of Light is just gone. I wanted to finish the last few missions I have but, okay, whatever, you want me to pay more to participate in these terribly bad events.
    LoL dungeon is always closed Fr/ Sat, so it wouldn’t change anything, if it was shown

What I find really upsetting, we have to spent millions of gold in consecutive events and now have to farm low levels for stupid useless 1* Talismans where we get close to ZERO gold in return. I just used 60 SoT on Shadow o t Wicker Man normal to get 1* talisman and I didn’t even get the 5 you need for the achievement! I’m not a friend of poured language, so I will express myself diplomatically: DEVS, if you don’t realize what is going on here atm, you are more blind than I thought! You are scaring off all your loyal players, especially the REAL IM fans! Yeah, I know, won’t help anything! That’s just pathetic!

Update:
    Just noticed another thing: to power up a 1* Talisman you need Four 1* runes of the same colour which costs 600 gold. As I only have 3*+ runes, like surely most of us, I have to use one 3* which costs 3.000 gold, so 5 time the amount. I could do that or farm another low level on BNW to get low star runes and AGAIN close to ZERO GOLD IN RETURN FOR EVEN MORE SOT!!! You really can’t be serious about that DEVS!!! Really have no words for that any more, I’m done with that shit!!!!

Update 2:
    ...and ofc I got a shitty white 1* cosmic talisman... 🤬
    The funny thing is, you don’t even get enough evo material to EVOLVE SHIT!!! 😂🤣😂 Maybe you think about THAT DEVS!

Update 3:
    Players, that quit playing since upsetting update concerning diverse fragments 01/03 and this great event: 1
    Goodbye Waffen!
    Last edited by GotN; 03-08-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀