Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The most valuable aspect of the cosmic soul is the gold idol. As for the talisman you get, its like if they created a soul that contained all characters obtainable from 1* through to 5*. If you are reasonably lucky like I have been once, you might get a purple T1 which is sorta like a 3* character. Most of the time though? You get a white T1 which is the equivalent of a sand worm :/
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Game is ZERO fun if you can never get enough gold to do much of anything. I'm not about spending real money for fake money in a "game".

I would disagree about the cosmic stats... You get the HP x3 in 1 talisman.. 1 cosmic can give +6k/8k HP... as well as other triple stat boosts PLUS the effect bosot (+15% ATK/MAG/HP). I really don't understand all the bitching about them.
    Last edited by Yup; 03-10-2019 at 06:54 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

I would disagree about the cosmic stats... You get the HP x3 in 1 talisman.. 1 cosmic can give +6k/8k HP... as well as other triple stat boosts PLUS the effect bosot (+15% ATK/MAG/HP). I really don't understand all the bitching about them.
    while i agree that they are an okay addition overall there is basicly one problem with them, it's the tripple rng layer

1. roll the dice if it's T1-T3
    2. Roll the dice what quality it is
    3. roll the dice what stats it will boost

this is the real problem imo. basicly we can play forever, till we get a few really good ones. but well, if you don't take this game too serious it's not that bad i think
    Last edited by slauki; 03-10-2019 at 10:33 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    You can earn up to 700k gold a day without spending any ironite on refills. The game has changed and now resource management has become part of it. The management is not just how much you have but what you seem to think is important, such as inventory slots.

The same can be said of relics, if you are new and have a hard time earning IC the game can seem to be unfair. Newer players may not have their vaults full of gold, IC and FC, so they have to play a game where they are unable to complete missions.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The most valuable aspect of the cosmic soul is the gold idol. As for the talisman you get, its like if they created a soul that contained all characters obtainable from 1* through to 5*. If you are reasonably lucky like I have been once, you might get a purple T1 which is sorta like a 3* character. Most of the time though? You get a white T1 which is the equivalent of a sand worm :/
    I beg to differ. Purple T1 is more like a decent 4* char, but can be upgraded to make a serious difference. White T1's are more like fierce talismans - with a bit of upgrading on the right char, they can be really useful.

I've got 3 T1's but have found them seriously useful for those chars whos talisman colours dont match the damage, or who have yellow/greens eg: bass eddie / magus banshee / gunner dog / sentinel valk etc
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

I have a white T2 (health) and a gold T1 (atk) and they are both awesome. I'm gearing up for my third and provided its not a lesser version of what I already have I will absolutely be powering it up.

Has anyone managed to get a Red T3 yet? Or a T3 at all?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I have a white T2 (health) and a gold T1 (atk) and they are both awesome. I'm gearing up for my third and provided its not a lesser version of what I already have I will absolutely be powering it up.

Has anyone managed to get a Red T3 yet? Or a T3 at all?
    I got white T3 today.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I got white T3 today.
    Any difference between T1 and T3?

OS
    iOS
    I got a purple T3 HP 15%. I brought it up to lvl 20 with the following specs:
    HP 10822
    ATK 1113
    DEF 919

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondhead2112 View Post
    I got a purple T3 HP 15%. I brought it up to lvl 20 with the following specs:
    HP 10822
    ATK 1113
    DEF 919
    Good thing we can only equip one at a time. Imagine having 6 of these.

Oh hey, then we'd be on par with the night city enemies (ง°ل͜°)ง
    Name:  Screenshot_20190310-213510_1.png
Views: 195
Size:  152.6 KB
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-11-2019 at 03:36 AM.