Thread: Farewell.

Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Farewell.

Hello troopers and fellow players. I am not good at farewells lol but I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been great over the past several month and helped me through the game.

My special thanks to Deathbat, who has been very supportive and jumped at the opportunity to help a fellow trooper.

I have enjoyed this game a lot and for that I do want to take a minute and thank the devs for all the awesome work they have put in. Though I also showed my appreciation to them by spending a lot of money on this game than I normally would on mobile games.

But the March 1st update just made me take a U-Turn. I started getting frustrated about this game and all the major bugs that used to seem small started to look bigger than ever. I used to play this game to have fun But lately that has not been the case and I don’t see a point to keep going this way.

You can drop me as a trooper as I don’t think I will be returning to this game.
    Anyways, that’s that and I wish everyone best of luck and bid farewell. Up the irons \m/

Update: I spent the last hour sacrificing and selling all my talismans and fun fact, I got 130mil out of it and I can now get ramessess Eddie lol.

But on a serious note, it was heartbreaking to sacrifice all my hard earned Eddie collection.

Name:  4707E42D-FAC8-43C8-8B85-97F3530F1A9F.jpeg
Views: 956
Size:  380.7 KB
    Last edited by Waffen; 03-08-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!