Not gonna lie I've been playing this game for 2 years I've seen some ups and downs. Everyone who knows me knows that I tend to try as hard as I can to stay positive and the only time I ever left this game was during the Ninja Girl events. I've seen people come and go over time and I've always stayed simply because I want to be on top of the game when the new content comes out.

Ever since the update came out I've been really debating whether or not I should quit for good as well. I stopped paying this game when the Killer came out. I decided that spending over $150 for one exclusive character is not how I wanted to spend my money. First thing for me was the Ferryman event, that event completely broke me. I didn't even get the Ferryman. The Saints Heart event restored my faith in a way, it helped me get the last couple characters I didn't have. But then the devs decided to stick their noses into our gold budgets and since then the game has gone into a nosedive. More exclusive characters, less chances to get them for free. More broken Talismans and characters and not enough attention paid to the old ones. I mean does ANYBODY ever use the Prisoners power move?

I will give this game until the end of the month before I make my decision to stay or leave.