Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

How to counter Alchemist, Blue Lilith, and Assassin Banshee combo?

So I cannot seem to fight this team combination ever, as Alchemist always cleanses whatever I throw on the others and he himself gets cleansed with Angel Talismans. Blue Lilith sponges damage, and Assassin Banshee just makes the others impossible to hit.

OS
    Android
    Focus your hits on the banshee. She can't take too many direct hits. Also, I've noticed the alchemist is an easy kill if you focus on him as well. With this in mind if use a heavy single hitter, like Lady Azov

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Focus your hits on the banshee. She can't take too many direct hits. Also, I've noticed the alchemist is an easy kill if you focus on him as well. With this in mind if use a heavy single hitter, like Lady Azov
    See I focus one or the other, however Lilith just tanks the damage. I use the Prisoner, FFE, The Madam, and KP. Sadly, the Banshee's basic attack adds Perfect Immunity to all of them so passive disable never triggers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    See I focus one or the other, however Lilith just tanks the damage. I use the Prisoner, FFE, The Madam, and KP. Sadly, the Banshee's basic attack adds Perfect Immunity to all of them so passive disable never triggers.
    If theyre not PI on start - Get in Prisoner so your first round (if you go first) is not blocked by the banshee. Hallowed helps here too after 1st round, though I seem to regularly get bad luck and it doesnt proc on the chars I want! lol

Otherwise, against this team it helps to have beneficial effect removers/stealers.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Use someone to disable lilith passive (like Warrior Derby demon, prisoner, the killer, Hallowed Eddie...) drop the banshee first, then everything gets easier.
    If lilith has fortune talismans, single target characters ensure you drop everyone without running the risk of she cleansed and delaying things.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    I overlooked the fact that here lately I've been using the Prisoner in all my fights in arena. I also solely use FFE heal block almost every turn. These get me through almost every battle, outside of gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    I know of one effective strategy to counter a team like that: have the first turn.

It's really that simple! As long as you go first, you have a chance at winning!
    Now, this may sound like an unreasonable thing to attempt, but fear not; I have it on good authority that NF will soon be adding a relic to the store that will grant players the ability to always go first in the arena OR gauntlet at the cost of 150 ironite (or $2.99) per battle, allowing players and the AI to fight on even grounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden: The Final Frontier: El Dorado
    I've got you hooked at every turn
    Your money's left to burn!

Hah ha-ha-ha haa...
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 03-11-2019 at 04:43 AM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    As long as Prisoner is not present on the defence team my idea works 95% of the time. Try using an Eddie that removes immunity and/or perfect immunity, I use Phantom Eddie, he has at least 3 moves that will do this, "Damaged soul" basic move removes PI, Stained Glass basic Move reduces beneficial effects by 1, Final Scene (Fury) removes all types of immunity and vanish. Use a blocker, I use Sentinel Desert Guardian for a blocker and also inflicting disable passive, also Magis Lillith on the defence will seldom target a Sentinel character...
    Don't waste time trying to passive disable Assasin Banshee just yet, use it on Magis Lillith once Eddie has dealt with immunity buffs, now I use my Assasin Banshee to take out the defences AB.

Once AB is gone use PD on Magis Lillith now take out the Eddie and the defence Alchemist. The Defence Alchemist gets greedy and will use up his teams fury which means he hasn't cleansed the dooms the attacking Alchemist has left on the defence team mates... doesn't always work but I have seen it work very well. It can be a bit slow sometimes depending on the defence strengths and talisman but a wins a win! Give it a go!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Get a super multi-hitter team. I tried and it actually works

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    Get a super multi-hitter team. I tried and it actually works
    Who are you thinking? KP I assume. Who else are the best multi-hitters?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs