Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    well .. doesnt matter what they look like .. with my luck i ll never pull any of them from souls. they should add some more characters as prize for completion .. rather than random chance that never works

OS
    iOS
    NEVA GIVE UP!!!! U WILL CATCH THEM ALL, u kno wut i mean m8 gotta catch'em all!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Looks more like a Viking to me.
    i say the same

Searching for Corrupt general?
    Incredible.
    I was looking for samurai or carriage and got ... 2 corrupt generals :P
    They work awesome with freezing. Two shots per round with freeze and stun :P Sometimes (or most of times) nobody hits back at all in the whole dungeon unless they have too much health (and therefore a lot of turns hitting them).

But now I definetely will search for Grim Reaper. Will wait for him and try to (probably never) get him.
    Last edited by lockpeter; 09-05-2016 at 03:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by lockpeter View Post
    Searching for Corrupt general?
    Incredible.
    I was looking for samurai or carriage and got ... 2 corrupt generals :P
    They work awesome with freezing. Two shots per round with freeze and stun :P Sometimes (or most of times) nobody hits back at all in the whole dungeon unless they have too much health (and therefore a lot of turns hitting them).

But now I definetely will search for Grim Reaper. Will wait for him and try to (probably never) get him.
    2 corrupt generals?!? That's awesome! I'll be thrilled to get 1 one day. Or Cyborg Eddie. Those are on my current wishlist until the new characters are released and then it changes of course.

OS
    Android
    Name:  carriageriderclipping.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  40.6 KB

Does anyone notice this during Carriage Rider Eddie's special? I'm not even sure if I should be bothered, though I am.

It just looks like Eddie's hair clipping through. Since I use his special all the time it kinda gets to me.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SymboliC View Post
    Name:  carriageriderclipping.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  40.6 KB

Does anyone notice this during Carriage Rider Eddie's special? I'm not even sure if I should be bothered, though I am.

It just looks like Eddie's hair clipping through. Since I use his special all the time it kinda gets to me.
    yeah, that's the biggest problem, the game has :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SymboliC View Post

yeah, that's the biggest problem, the game has :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Lets all buy ironite , buy 500 rare souls, get 1 in 500 tries as 3*, farm 4 months for blue and rainbow shards to level him to see if he's good!!!!

So much lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools