Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Anubis

Name:  Anubis-Gunner-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2000
Size:  296.8 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until March 14th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Anubis Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Gunner Anubis!

The Gunner Anubis joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. This multi-target damage dealer inflicts Perfect Death and deals damage which scales based on enemy's max HP. His Passive ability also grants Immunity to Permadeath, Perfect Death, and Doom to all allies.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Anubis Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Anubis Fragments for extra rewards in the Special Store!

500 Anubis Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 100 Anubis Soul Fragments will get you 1 Cosmic Evo Rune!

Collect 400 Talisman Soul Fragments to earn 1 Talisman Soul. Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Gold Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Gunner Anubis:

• Get a FREE 10 Anubis Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Gunner Anubis!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Gunner Anubis, including Advantage Talismans and the debut Tomb Talismans!

Advantage Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect! Equip a full set for a 50% Chance to gain Class Advantage and Perfect Hit statuses on Perfect Basic Attacks!

Tomb Talismans are yellow talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip a full set to gain Perfect Health and Heal Shield for the duration of Battle. These talismans will also grant a 50% Chance to Stun enemies inflicted with Stop or Seal for 2 turns at the start of your turn.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Anubis Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Ruby? Where's where's Levathian?

OS
    Android
    Currently on vacation

OS
    Android
    It says 200 will get you the Anubis, but after getting my free 10 fragments it says it takes 750. Which is it?

OS
    Android
    Thanks for pointing that out. The correct fragment requirement is 200, we're putting a fix in shortly.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, Ruby

OS
    iOS
    So glad to hear that was a mistake. I did a double take for a second there.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    The fix has been pushed, you can now acquire the soul for 200 fragments

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190312-070546.png
Views: 842
Size:  990.8 KB

It takes about 500 SoT, given I got 575 from LoL with 1200 SoT and the 10 free from the store. Now to keep grinding to buy cosmic souls frags I guess.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Ruby, I had about 180 fragments when the achievement was still bugged with 750 fragments directly after reset (was really wondering bout the amount). Just played LoL again, got fragments and looking at the fragments amount in BOS it now shows 125. So you took away fragments from me? Really??? Can you please check this and give them back to me!!! (in-Game account below). Thank you very much!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀