Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    To get all trades we would need to have 8.000 Anubis frags... wow! (Plus 200 to have one Anubi for the collection)
    Related to the numbers for recent LoL events this would take about 4.000 Ironite (probably even more dependent on the question if drop rates were further decreased) - which is an outrage and I hope nobody falls for that crazyness.

In general the new event design also has some good aspects:
    - New players will do it to have one new character to play with
    - Senior players will get some extra event characters for sacrifice
    - Long-timers and veterans can decide to split between some extra chars for sacrifce and/or go and pick some of the trades

Still in my opinion the costs for the trades are far too high! 2.5 event characters for 0.125 cosmic Talisman??

What do you guys think?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    f@ck trades,i will collect one Anubis or two for next 3 days without using ironite
    Last edited by Ip4; 03-12-2019 at 10:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    I got him and am not interested in the other items. Back to working on my gold and ironite.

OS
    iOS
    Will get and then see how I go trying to get more cosmic fragments. I want a purple dammit! lol. Im still questing for magus lilith too, so makes it worthwhile for me at least.

That said, does anyone else reckon frag drops are lower? Im sure in past events I would get a frag drop pretty much every run, but now it seems Im getting way more runs with even just one shitty gold rewards.... I reckon Im almost getting more lilith frags than event ones...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    i had about 950 SoT last night when i went to bed, this morning when i woke up i had earned 240 lilith frags and 435 anubis frags (not counting the 10 free). Seems extremely low to me, but i've never kept track before. This was all on level X autoplay.

I am 25 frags away from another shitty white cosmic talisman, so i guess I will grind until i get 500 frags to buy the rest of the cosmic frags i need :-/
    Last edited by Natasmai; 03-12-2019 at 01:22 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I got him and am not interested in the other items. Back to working on my gold and ironite.
    This right here...

I actually ended up with a Golden T1 talisman, but if I ever get it past level 2 it will be a miracle. Not really worried about the stupid thing. If I ever reach a point where gameplay and progression are hampered by not having these overpriced, overengineered talismans, I'll know its time to move on.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-12-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Well, I want The Beast and due that I will grind for a lilith at least.

At the end of the event I will decide what to do with the anubis frags (dupes for sacrifice or special trades).

OS
    Android
    Got exactly 200 frags (190+10 free) for Anubis and about 100 Lillith frags with 1 Mega-refill.

Fair character droprate, it means that it is possible to get one with just natural SOT refills for the 3 day event. Everyone decides for himself about the rest.
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    I did two mega refills and either 3 or 4 individual refills to boot and ended up with 480 Anubis frags and about 260 Lilith frags. All level X, so say 760 SoT meaning 90 runs which works out about 5 Annubis frags or 2.5 Lilith frags per run on average.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Did one mega, 325 Anubis Frags, 55 Lillith Frags. I did my free SoT on Level VII of LoL and revived 1 50 frag drop and most of the Lilith frags then received the remainder of the frags from doing X level. Event done for me. Anubis hits pretty descent and damage is based on enemy Max HP so that helps given the current state of the Arena. Not sure I can find a good build for him yet.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121