Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I know we've had a few irritating events lately, but I wanted to thank the devs for this one. I never thought I'd be able to get Alexander Eddie and now I'm actually within striking distance of the 2,500. Just need to drop a couple more Trooper/Eterntiy souls and I'm good.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Just wanted to share another great, ofc absolutely random statistic: opened 5 rare gunner souls over the last days and got... 5 gunner dogs... there are over 30 characters you can get from this soul, so please explain THAT! (I know they won’t... :/ ). I’m really getting sick of that!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Just wanted to share another great, ofc absolutely random statistic: opened 5 rare gunner souls over the last days and got... 5 gunner dogs... there are over 30 characters you can get from this soul, so please explain THAT! (I know they won’t... :/ ). I’m really getting sick of that!
    It's funny you should mention that, in the closing stages of the recent sac event, I opened a few more souls once the gold stack was re established a bit, I pulled 3 x Visions Eddie in 10 x rare sentinels, 2 x back to back... 4 x Demon spawn and the rest I don't remember... RNG sure but at times I have definately seen runs of the same character...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i cant even count how many wickermans I have opened during this event. From warrior souls, warrior legendary, warrior epic, rare souls.... but always it seems to be a wickerman

OS
    Android
    Last sac event I pulled 5 Pharaoh Dog King dupes. Thought it was them showing off his re-design. It's funny the way certain characters follow you around.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I did 30 Heroic souls a week or two ago... in 30 souls I got 4 different characters, all 3 star. 11 of 1, 8 of another, 7 of another, then 4 of another. Nothing more than crap for 30 souls where the poole is only 10 characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    will this event ever end?I lost all my gold and now must farm power slave for next few months...opening soul are too much expencive...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    opening soul are too much expencive...

Agreed. 8 9 10
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Definitely thankful for this sac event. It wasnt chaos like some in the past. I still reckon soul costs for rares needs to drop by at least half, maybe more. But I did find that between grinding NotB and the odd lucky golden idol I could keep things slowly chugging along.

On the way I managed to clear 3 key chars off my signature: Alex, Sekhmet, blue lillith and the green ninja. So Im super stoked. Also topped up all my relics by about a level (got to L3 across the board now, with a few health & fury up to 4 or 5).

My only regret is that in the heroics I dropped, I grabbed a dupe hallowed instead of Musashi, but on the whole quite happy with this event.

Now.... Back to the gold & shard grind!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have mixed feelings with the outcome of the event. I got Iron Maiden Eddie and assassin PDK, but assassin Anubi did not show up in a lot of assassin souls (rares and especially epics). But the number of new characters cannot be the base to judge an event.

- The rng rewards from the silver souls gave a lot of FC and an ok amount of IC, of course I would have preferred the other way round. On the other hand I am prepared now if the new no-fury-special-Eddies are introduced to the FC shop some time.
    - The drop rate of 5* hearts was very low for me.
    - Changing the needed frags from 200 to 400 was evil, especially as it devalued the small tier 1 and 2 sacrifices a lot - this was not needed in my opinion!

I clearly see the reason why these sac events cannot be as rewarding as before, as we have very different sac rewards compared to let's say last year. It would have been a "problem" to give people that do not play Arena the chance to max out all relics, but a good boost is ok I think. This might also be the reason why we did not have a sac event for event souls in a long time now.

The biggest concern for me is the almost non-existent drop rate of G/A souls. I did a lot of sacrifices - much much more than I thought to do. I did not count, but for sure >10 vortexes. And from all these sacs, ZERO, NULL, 0, nada rare G/A souls dropped! 10 vortexes are >50 double T5 sacs!! Not a single G/A? One vortex gave 3 times 2 G/A souls, but none of the sacs. So in total 6 G/A souls after all these sacs!? This should not be possible statistically. Seriously, there must be something wrong.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020