Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    eh see my issue is Gold... If I grind all SOT into the most profitable battle (NotB), I end up with roughly 500k gold. That is hardly enough to do ANYTHING on its own anymore. Yesterday I sold off many 5 star level 50 talismans for gold.. I've sold every evo shard.. and my evo stones, extra evo runes... there's jsut ZERO gold to be had.. this only makes things frustrating and well... hardly worth playing.

There needs to be some method for players to actually get some gold.. remove the fucking 1, 2, and 3 star idols from precious souls, they are more annoying than anything. Increase gold reward for some levels.. boost NotB madness gold output. TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE BNW Gold Output at level 9/10. Increase PvP win gold rewards... because as it is now.. regardless of anything else, it's impossible to build gold reserves for events. If the goal is to FORCe players to spend real money to get fake money.. well.. I guess that's a path to take. But it just pisses me off to no end.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    eh see my issue is Gold... If I grind all SOT into the most profitable battle (NotB), I end up with roughly 500k gold. That is hardly enough to do ANYTHING on its own anymore. Yesterday I sold off many 5 star level 50 talismans for gold.. I've sold every evo shard.. and my evo stones, extra evo runes... there's jsut ZERO gold to be had.. this only makes things frustrating and well... hardly worth playing.

There needs to be some method for players to actually get some gold.. remove the fucking 1, 2, and 3 star idols from precious souls, they are more annoying than anything. Increase gold reward for some levels.. boost NotB madness gold output. TRIPLE or QUADRUPLE BNW Gold Output at level 9/10. Increase PvP win gold rewards... because as it is now.. regardless of anything else, it's impossible to build gold reserves for events. If the goal is to FORCe players to spend real money to get fake money.. well.. I guess that's a path to take. But it just pisses me off to no end.
    OR ... They wind back (at least partially) the soul drop increases they recently did!

That said, I do reckon BNW gold/XP could be improved a bit considering the difficulty level.... Oh and definitely same for Night City!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Has anyone received any Rare Gun/Assassin souls as rewards from sacrifices? I've done many ultimate and exalted sacrifices, had 4 or 5 vortexes and not gotten a single one yet. They used to be really common drops at these levels but I have not seen one this event.
    Yes, I got 2 on a vortex, and I think a couple more, but don't know if it was grand or ultimate. Probably grand as I only did one ultimate.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone received any Rare Gun/Assassin souls as rewards from sacrifices? I've done many ultimate and exalted sacrifices, had 4 or 5 vortexes and not gotten a single one yet. They used to be really common drops at these levels but I have not seen one this event.
    I've gotten at least 6 or so in 2 vortexes, but yes, a lot less common. For that I've gotten a heap more epics and also separate yellow/purple rares.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android

Cool

Good event for me. Got already 5-6 vortexes. 2,5 k FC spend for Alexander Eddie. Now rush for one Gods of Powerslave.

OS
    iOS
    Pretty much a nothing kind of event for me this time - pleased to get a lot of IC for sure as that gets me closer to finishing the main, akk characters sets - well closer anyway. I may even try to finish attack and magic if I can. But really that is it. Since the new gods all I have found is the gunner anumbis but that was a guarantee so not really a find. Not a single other low or high level new character has dropped - pretty much a first for me I think as I tend to get one or two at least over a month of events. Usually during the sac event I pick up something but not this time - well not yet anyway.

My motivation is dwindling again - still farming and all that but to not even get one of the lower anubis chatacters is quite something - has anyone else done all the events targets since they came out and still only got the gunner like me? Just wondering how common it is to get nothing? My kids play too and they have had nothing either so maybe just some household bad luck!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I received some but at low number.

event is less rewarding than before
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    I have not started to sac yet. I won't participate that much this time I think. I don't need FC, but some IC are welcome for sure. Looks a bit like an event designed for players that missed the Gods back in time and/or still miss Alexander.

It is a pain to see that they decreased the drops for the sac tiers AND doubled the amount of frags needed to get an event soul from 200 to 400!! This is also not communicated in the event description. And of course these event souls do not contain gold idols...
    Unfortunately this is the consequent continuation of the changes of the last weeks!
    Watch out, people. Don't let them fool you.

@scott: that's really some bad luck! Is your house on a water vein?
    I had 12 event souls and got red, green and blue Anubi! This was very lucky I think. Good thing is that only few were exclusive: Ramses, blue 4* Anubi and red 3* Anubi. When I realised that, getting red and blue out of 12 souls was really very lucky!
    Time will tell, but they will show up again somewhere. Actually I hope for some of the exclusive 3* chars in the heroic rotation, as I also miss the cook for example!

Also the special edition Eddies will show up somewhere, I think they will be added to the FC shop sometimes!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Yes, the Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls still drop but the drop rate is decreased.
    Increased drop rate for some other souls of almost all types, but decreased for the yellow/purple ones.
    This is what happened to me.
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes, the Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls still drop but the drop rate is decreased.
    Increased drop rate for some other souls of almost all types, but decreased for the yellow/purple ones.
    This is what happened to me.
    Oh yes this is the case at least since the sac reward system was "adjusted". I must have 5 or 6 stacks of rares but only 1 and a half stacks rare G/A souls. Which is a severe difference and quite bad if you look at the missing chars in my sig
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020